PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, precious Lord

Blackwater
10-11-2018, 03:25 PM
Lord, you have been so good to me! Last night, when the remnants of the Hurricane came through, you pushed it onward fast enough that it didn't really do much damage here. I pray that you will bless those who were so hard hit by this great storm. They need your mercy and solace, and will need your help and guidance in the days to come. Thank you for your grace and mercy here, and please, send your love and mercy and guidance to all those whose homes, and most everything they owned except for the clothes on their backs, have been blown away, never to be returned. Bless and provide for their families, Lord, who have to place their faith in the bread winner of the family. May they all learn some good, solid lessons from this experience, and relearn some old ones again.

You are the source of all blessings, and it has always been so. Forgive us when we err and stray. Forgive us when we return with our heads held low in shame and repentance, and restore us to thy Light and Grace. It's so easy for us to err and stray, Lord. And so hard to resist it. But with your grace, we CAN learn to do it. You take such great care of us when we can't, won't or don't of our own selves! Thank you for this, Lord. I cannot picture what life would be without you. Even when we're erring and straying, you STILL take care of us, and keep a spot open by your fire for us when we come back again. You humble me so much!

Please hear this humble prayer, Lord, and come to the aid and restoration of those who have been so hard hit by this powerful storm. I pray in the name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus, the Christ and the only Son of the Living God. Amen.

Pine Baron
10-11-2018, 03:32 PM
Thank you BW for this prayer. Amen.

Goatwhiskers
10-11-2018, 10:51 PM
Amen! GW

smoked turkey
10-11-2018, 11:03 PM
I'll add my Amen to this most heart felt prayer. I simply cannot imagine what it would be like to lose everything this way. Lord I too say Thank you for your love and care for me and my family and humbly ask that you provide peace and protection to those affected by this latest round of storms.

45workhorse
10-11-2018, 11:17 PM
Amen!

Boaz
10-12-2018, 05:33 AM
Thank you Dennis for this prayer . Amen

buckwheatpaul
10-12-2018, 08:56 PM
Dennis, a great prayer and my hopes as well...Paul