PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Reloading Manuals and Books #s 1 - 10

Jackpine
10-07-2018, 06:09 PM
In anticipation of a move, I am selling books that I have accumulated, and do not wish to move. There will be three postings of 10 books each, with consecutive numbers. All books are priced at $5.00 each. Note: books #3 and #4 will only be sold together, as they are a set for $5 each.

Shipping will be by USPS media with cost figured at $3 for the first book, and $1 additional for each book, shipped in the same order. Books from all four postings can be combined. It will take a while for me to get all the books listed, but if you are interested in books, indicate which ones and I will hold them for you and you can let me know if you want them combined with books on the later posted threads.

All books are in good to excellent condition, unless otherwise noted.

PayPal preferred, (I will pay the fees) but will consider other forms of payment for multiple book purchases totaling at least $20.

Thanks for looking.

Jackpine

#1 Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading (I assume the first edition) Has the old style comb binding. Cover worn, and pages somewhat yellowed, but no rips.sold to rwadley

#2 Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading, Third Editionsold to rwadley

#3 Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading, Fourth Edition, (loading data) Volume 1, of two book set. (will only sell as set with item #4)sold to rwadley

#4 Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading, Fourth Edition, (ballistics tables) Volume 2 of two book set. (will only sell as set with item #3)sold to rwadley

#5 Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading, Fifth Edition, (loading data) Volume 1 (I do not have Volume 2, ballistics tables for this set)sold to rwadley

#6 Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading, 7th Edition sold to Handloader109

#7 Barnes Bullets Reloading Manual Number Onesold to maxreloader

#8 Barnes Bullets Reloading Manual Number Threesold to Handloader109

#9 Sierra Bullets Reloading Manual, assume 1st addition, copyright 1971on hold pending clarification from maxreloader-see post #3

#10 Sierra Bullets Reloading Manual, Second Edition copyright 1978 (green 3 ring binder format) front cover has torn off and is reattached with tape. pages are all there and 3 ring binder mechanism is good. on hold pending clarification from maxreloader-see post #3---sold to rwadley, assuming that maxreloader wants #9

maxreloader
10-07-2018, 06:42 PM
I'll take these:

#7 Barnes Bullets Reloading Manual Number One

#10 Sierra Bullets Reloading Manual, assume First Addition (copyright 1971) green 3 ring binder format

Thanks! PM sent

Jackpine
10-07-2018, 08:05 PM
I am really screwing things up today. First I somehow double listed one of the posts. Then I realized I had somehow messed up listings of item #s 9 and 10. I have made a correction of the listing of those two books and am fairly sure that maxreloader wants #9, not #10. I have sent him a PM, but he indicated in his 1st PM to me that he might not be available till tomorrow eve, so as of now, #s 9 and 10 are on hold. If anyone wants to put their name on as a backup, I will honor that request and confirm as soon as I get confirmation from Max.

Sorry for my error,

Jackpine

rwadley
10-07-2018, 08:42 PM
I want items #1,2,3,4,5

rwadley
10-07-2018, 08:59 PM
I will take whichever Sierra manual that maxreloader doesn't want.

Handloader109
10-08-2018, 03:40 PM
PM coming I'll take #6 and #8

Jackpine
10-23-2018, 02:02 PM
Closed