PDA

View Full Version : Revolver grips

Tatume
10-04-2018, 06:13 PM
This came from a thread that has now been closed.

- Petrol and Powder - Altamont is a good choice for aftermarket wooden S&W grips.
https://www.altamontco.com/pistol-gr...sson/k-square/

They don't sit on their hands when you place an order either! I ordered a set of K-frame grips Monday, and they arrived today, Thursday. The polish is beautiful, the wood is wonderful, they fit my hand well, and they came with three screws (three lengths, the shortest one was perfect). Further, in addition to the locating pin in the grip frame, they have two pins inside, and they are also precision fitted at the top. And the price is right. Altamont has certainly earned my future business.

ReloaderFred
10-04-2018, 08:46 PM
I've been recommending Altamont for years. I've got their grips on over a dozen of my Ruger revolvers, plus a Browning Buckmark. They do beautiful work and are half the price of the other well known makers. They also make grips for several of the manufacturers, but to the specs provided. Their aftermarket grips fit me much better.

Hope this helps.

Fred

Guesser
10-04-2018, 10:40 PM
I have ALTAMONTs on Colts, Rugers, Charter Arms and Taurus; might be a S&W in there too. All are good.

JonB_in_Glencoe
10-04-2018, 11:26 PM
a few years ago, I bought a set of fish scale grips from Altamont for my GP100.
I really like them, they grip yur paws