PDA

View Full Version : It may be time!!!

nagantguy
09-16-2018, 01:49 PM
So we had to leave my sisters baby shower early because my wife felt poorly; so at home she felt worse we just got off the phone with the doctor. Doctor said if the current symptoms don’t stop in half an hour go to labor and delivery at the hospital. So today or tonight or tomorrow our new baby may come! I’ve closed out all cash business here to the few guys I have tentative trades and swaps working with if you don’t hear from me for a day or two there is sound reason!!! Take care everyone. Wish us the best!

foesgth
09-16-2018, 02:28 PM
The explanation of parenthood ever...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW2ebN3PWT0

Best of luck to you!

LUCKYDAWG13
09-16-2018, 08:16 PM
Congrats and all the best

JBinMN
09-17-2018, 06:02 AM
Congrats! Hoping everything goes well for all of you!
:)

Oh, and Cheers! in celebration!
:drinks:

nagantguy
09-17-2018, 07:44 AM
Well it wasn’t her time....we found out late yesterday evening ... a false start but a good trial run dogs to the kennel car loaded and to the hospital in record time.

KMac
09-17-2018, 07:50 AM
Hope it all goes well for you when it is the real thing.
And we will need to see pics of the baby. PM me if you need any help getting the picture posting thing sorted out.

Mr_Sheesh
09-18-2018, 12:49 AM
Good to have a trial run work well - May the real thing happen when it's time, and go as safely and smoothly :)

JBinMN
09-18-2018, 01:58 AM
Nothing like training for the real deal!
;)

Let us know when the day is here, if ya remember! It can get hectic sometimes , so you are excused, by me anyway, if ya forget.
:)

nagantguy
09-18-2018, 10:47 AM
Through the pregnancy which has gone amazingly well I’ve not been to stressed out about it; may other things going on that I was truly worried about, my wife being so healthy and health conscious. But these last few days have been nerve wracking for sure; any minute of any hour. I’ve not slept much nor taken an hour easy breath.

Thin Man
09-19-2018, 08:51 AM
Best wishes to your entire family. Your post reminded me of a story I heard many, many years ago. A local doctor had the habit of listening closely to a new father after the doctor had announced the childbirth was complete. If the father first asked "How is the baby doing?" the doctor's bill was $100. (Yup, true story from THAT far ago.) If the father first asked "How is my wife doing?" the doctor's bill was $50. This was the doctor's way of applying his own brand of accountability and responsibility to the new father. I believe this all comes down to a discussion about priorities.

Mr_Sheesh
09-19-2018, 10:41 PM
Not in that situation but I'd want to know how BOTH were doing.