PDA

View Full Version : A place to shoot in Hardin CO Kentucky

Bazoo
09-02-2018, 12:16 AM
I live on the family farm of sorts. We dont farm it, but its farm land. Anyways, I have a little range that im blessed to be able to shoot anytime I like.

I would hate to live in town, or live in a place that I couldnt safely shoot. There in Etown there is an indoor range, and there is always knob creek, so folks round here have "options".

If anyone needs a place to shoot, message me and we'll see about having you down to the farm.

Now... that said, I wont allow any shenanigans. No drinking and no drugs. We're simple folks and honest folks, and we prefer to be around those types of folks.

dsh1106
09-02-2018, 09:21 AM
Bazoo

This is very generous!!

I commend you sir, not many out there that would open up their land to strangers.

JBinMN
09-02-2018, 09:40 AM
Great gesture!

jeepyj
09-02-2018, 10:24 AM
Nice offer. In my opinion another fine example of the quality of the folks that hang out on this site. Well done sir.

Jniedbalski
09-02-2018, 11:03 AM
I to lived on my wife’s dads farm a few years. It’s nice that you can go out any time you want to shoot. I had a nice wood bench made up targets at 25,50, and 100 yards.

Got-R-Did
09-09-2018, 08:04 PM
Extraordinary offer, Sir. I’m in Shelby Co., and belong to two private clubs; one in Eastern Jefferson Co and the other in Anderson Co.
I am more interested to seeking a place to hunt Whitetails or Wild Turkeys if you are aware of anyone willing to lease.
I would certainly like to join you for an afternoon of sharing your range before the weather degrades into snow.
Got-R-Did.

Bazoo
09-15-2018, 11:22 PM
Extraordinary offer, Sir. I’m in Shelby Co., and belong to two private clubs; one in Eastern Jefferson Co and the other in Anderson Co.
I am more interested to seeking a place to hunt Whitetails or Wild Turkeys if you are aware of anyone willing to lease.
I would certainly like to join you for an afternoon of sharing your range before the weather degrades into snow.
Got-R-Did.

Howdy, Id like to have you for an evening of plinking sometime. If you like clays, me and my buddies like to do that sometime too.

As for hunting, mom wont allow anyone but me and my best friend to hunt our land, and I dont really know anywhere else. My friend though, he hunts wildlife management areas. Are you familiar with those? He is, and says that some of them arent used much even during deer season because of either accessibility (not being right on the road) or for regulation issues (not allowing high power rifles). I've never been with him to one, but he's keen on them. He said that for things other than deer you're often alone on one.

toot
09-16-2018, 08:51 AM
that is very nice of you to make an offer to the less fortunate, who cannot afford the prices of private shooting clubs that have a year or more wait or a public range that have obsorbinate prices, GOD bless you..

slim1836
09-16-2018, 09:21 AM
Having grown up in Valley Station Kentucky but residing in Texas since 1982, I sure do miss Knob Creek Gun Range off Hwy 44 in West Point. I try to stop in there when I visit my 90 year old mother in Louisville.

http://www.knobcreekrange.com/

Slim

Bazoo
09-16-2018, 08:57 PM
I've never been to knob creek. Got a few buddies that have been though. I wouldnt care to submit myself under their rules.