PDA

View Full Version : Lord we are here again, a bunch of sinners,

Preacher Jim
08-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Lord Jesus if it were not for you all of us would be Hell bound. Please as we start this new day forgive our sins and cleanse us that we can truly be a separated group lighting the way for those around us to come to know Jesus Christ as Lord and savior so they are set free to be part of God's family as we are.
We need your forgiveness as we did sin yesterday, we were blessed and forgot to thank you. We made decisions and forgot to ask for your guidance then took credit for the success or blamed you cause they failed. Lord help us to get it right, grow us to walk worthy of your name, Christians. Lord heal us of our repetitive sins that come from our weakness to resist the things of this world and it's influence on us.
Amen

Pine Baron
08-28-2018, 10:32 AM
Thank you Jim. Amen.

OldBearHair
08-28-2018, 10:43 AM
Thanks Preacher Jim much appreciated by a lot of friends here that do not post and everyone else.

Goatwhiskers
08-28-2018, 01:20 PM
Thank you, Jim, and a heartfelt Amen! GW

Boaz
08-28-2018, 03:17 PM
Jim thank you for that prayer brother . In the realizing and repentance we seek him to do better .

buckwheatpaul
08-28-2018, 06:17 PM
Preacher Jim, Thank you for the prayer...Paul

GhostHawk
08-28-2018, 09:02 PM
Amen!

Great one Preacher Jim.

USMC87
08-28-2018, 09:50 PM
Amen brother Jim!

Preacher Jim
08-29-2018, 03:17 PM
Heavenly Father if we are going to experience revival it has to start here in prayer and cleansing of each one of us from our sins.
I ask you to show me each sin I need to confess and help me confess them. I admit Lord I am weak and need you to show me, hear my sincere confession and forgive me of each sin I have stored up.
In Jesus name we pray
Amen

Boaz
08-29-2018, 06:38 PM
I ask forgiveness every day . I sin daily . Thank you Jim ! I'll be asking again about nine tonight before I sleep .

A revival of this Chapel lays hard on me . I would love to see the commitment of a few years ago . Have we deteriorated that much ? How do we fix it ? What is the potential in this place ?

GhostHawk
08-29-2018, 09:09 PM
Amen.

Lord I know I fail you most days. Please show me my misdeeds. Help me to see and confess my sins.
Help me to find your better way. Help me to grow in faith and love so that I can help.

I know I can't do it alone Lord.

Looking back I can see where you have carried me through the hard places of my life.
I just wish to be worthy of your love.

Amen.