PDA

View Full Version : Help finding

RED BEAR
08-26-2018, 10:10 PM
I am trying to find a schematic or exploded drawing for a thames arms 32sw top break revolver. Even an old parts list would be very helpful. Need to get cylinder back about .015 so hammer will strike the primers. There appears to be an adjustment screw for it but would like to make sure before i try to turn it .

Snow ninja
08-26-2018, 10:43 PM
Might be able to check against the H&R topbreaks. I believe that the Thames company was a "Trade name" for H&R. H&R made the guns but Thames sold them. Like with the Sig Mosquito .22, it's actually made by GSG and then rebranded to the Sig name. But the Sig and GSG are the exact same gun. Check Numerich.com. Hope this helps

RED BEAR
08-27-2018, 07:30 AM
Hopkins and allen is what they are based on i think. They are all pretty much the same. Except for the cylinder retainer . It looks as if there is a screw that the cylinder screws on to the head of. But being a bit of a brute known for breaking things i wanted to be sure it was a screw before i went turning it .

RED BEAR
08-29-2018, 08:27 AM
Thanks for the reply snow ninja it was a screw and managed to get it adjusted with out breaking it and everything works great . I just love these little top break guns.