PDA

View Full Version : Taco Spagheti (from Pintrest)

buckwheatpaul
08-23-2018, 08:09 PM
My better half was looking through Pinterest Site and found this delicious spaghetti recipe.....it makes your mouth feel good!

Taco Spaghetti
(Pinterest)
Taco Spaghetti
Prep Time: 15 Minutes; Cook time: 30 Minutes; Total Time: 45 mins

INGREDIENTS:
• 8 ounces spaghetti
• 1-1/4 pounds lean ground beef or ground turkey
• 1 (1-oz) package taco seasoning
• 2/3 cup water
• 1 can (10.75-oz) cream of chicken soup
• 1 can (10-oz) can R-otel diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
• 1 (8-oz) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
• 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Set aside.
3. In a large skillet cook ground beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain fat. Return meat to skillet. Add taco seasoning and water. Stir to combine. Cook for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in soup, Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes. Reduce heat to low, and cook until the cheese melts, stirring constantly.
5. Stir in cooked spaghetti and pour into prepared dish. Top with cheddar cheese.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through. About 12 minutes into the baking check the cheese and you might want to cover it with aluminum foil to prevent the cheese burning.

MaryB
08-23-2018, 11:13 PM
Sounds tasty... I might sub something for the Velveeta tho... not a fan of fake cheese...

Spin on a leftover spaghetti bake!

buckwheatpaul
08-24-2018, 09:22 AM
Sounds tasty... I might sub something for the Velveeta tho... not a fan of fake cheese...

Spin on a leftover spaghetti bake!

Mary, my better-half isnt a big fan of Velveta except for the cheese dip we make with hot sausage.....any Mexican blend will work as well and we add Cilantro and often Hatch peppers as well. Paul

Grmps
08-24-2018, 02:16 PM
I do something similar,
first I brown 5 pounds burger and make taco meat, -- eat tacos for a couple days
then I boil some spaghetti noodles, toss the remaining taco meat in a pot and make spaghetti sauce -- eat spaghetti for a couple days
then I mix the spaghetti sauce and noodles, toss in a casserole pan and cover with favorite grated cheese and bake for 20 min @ 400° or until cheese is the color I like.

** I get tired of cooking :( **

Reverend Al
08-24-2018, 02:24 PM
Sounds great ... copied it to my recipes file and going to to give this one a try!

fiberoptik
10-23-2018, 02:52 PM
Son in law makes the opposite, spaghetti tacos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk