PDA

View Full Version : what happened to www.bulletsgascheck.com????

kevin
08-12-2018, 05:11 PM
Hey anybody know what happened to this site they had pretty good quality aluminum and copper checks at the best price I've seen in a long time. I'm fairly certain that the guy whose business it is is a member here as the last time i was unable to find them someone here directed me to there new site because it had changed locations. Originally i had found them on ebay, this was before they went anti-gun.

Gewehr-Guy
08-13-2018, 07:54 AM
Kevin, I believe the gentleman that made the checks at bulletgaschecks.com retired and sold his machines to a member here, Sages Outdoors. Great place to do business with.

shanep
10-04-2018, 07:05 AM
I'd it is sages, his name is wes sage. I do business with him. He has a facebook and a forum on tapatalk, that are both great. Message him and he'll respond pretty fast. I have a couple gas check makers I bought a few years ago, I believe from the original web site. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

shanep
10-04-2018, 07:10 AM
I'd it is sages, his name is wes sage. I do business with him. He has a facebook and a forum on tapatalk, that are both great. Message him and he'll respond pretty fast. I have a couple gas check makers I bought a few years ago, I believe from the original web site. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using TapatalkMine is a freechex 2, works phenomenal.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk