PDA

View Full Version : Henry Big Boy Steel Carbine 45 Colt

KMac
08-10-2018, 05:00 AM
Brownells has the Big Boy Steel Carbine 16.5in 45 Colt Blue 7+1
on sale for $629. After using Code NDV which is $70 off on $600 + free shipping it comes out to $569.99 to your FFL.

Tatume
08-10-2018, 06:44 AM
Cool.

MyFlatline
08-10-2018, 03:17 PM
That is a great deal. I have one and love it..

KMac
08-10-2018, 03:35 PM
That is a great deal. I have one and love it..

It is a great deal and it is killing me that I can’t order one for that price.
But I don’t have any way of swinging it right now so I put it up hoping someone could get one and enjoy it for me.

MyFlatline
08-10-2018, 05:17 PM
It is a great deal and it is killing me that I can’t order one for that price.
But I don’t have any way of swinging it right now so I put it up hoping someone could get one and enjoy it for me.

Just a little more pain,,accurate also.. :)

KMac
08-10-2018, 05:22 PM
Just a little more pain,,accurate also

Dang, now that it is some accurate shooting.
Just had to rub it in, didn’t ya?
[emoji22]

MyFlatline
08-10-2018, 05:55 PM
Dang, now that it is some accurate shooting.
Just had to rub it in, didn’t ya?
[emoji22]
Have to admit,,,YEP :mrgreen:

KMac
08-10-2018, 06:00 PM
Have to admit,,,YEP :mrgreen:

Well I probably deserve it.
I have enough money in the bank account to buy it but I am just too scared of repercussions from the better(meaner) half to do it.
Truthfully though that money is gonna go for college tuition and a master bathroom redo and I don’t want to be in the doghouse for the next year.

CastingFool
08-10-2018, 06:08 PM
I have shot woodchucks at 65 yds with mine.

MyFlatline
08-10-2018, 06:09 PM
Well I probably deserve it.
I have enough money in the bank account to buy it but I am just too scared of repercussions from the better(meaner) half to do it.
Truthfully though that money is gonna go for college tuition and a master bathroom redo and I don’t want to be in the doghouse for the next year.

Believe it or not, I got the money for the rewards off a credit card. THis is the second gun I have gotten this way. Credit cards can hurt you but if you pay them off each month ,,,it pays big time...

Hate to think what College costs nowadays but a master bath is 3 to 5 thousand on the cheap end..That is what I do for a living..

KMac
08-10-2018, 06:35 PM
Believe it or not, I got the money for the rewards off a credit card. THis is the second gun I have gotten this way. Credit cards can hurt you but if you pay them off each month ,,,it pays big time...

Hate to think what College costs nowadays but a master bath is 3 to 5 thousand on the cheap end..That is what I do for a living..

Yeah we are paying as we go for my son so he isn’t saddled with student debt.
Never thought we would have been able to do it but be we have been able to make every payment so far. Someone up there is making it all work out.
My wife is a hell of a realtor and also does house rehabs so the master bath redo will be at wholesale.
Still very expensive as you know.

Ramjet-SS
08-11-2018, 09:19 AM
Yeah we are paying as we go for my son so he isn’t saddled with student debt.
Never thought we would have been able to do it but be we have been able to make every payment so far. Someone up there is making it all work out.
My wife is a hell of a realtor and also does house rehabs so the master bath redo will be at wholesale.
Still very expensive as you know.

This is exactly how we worked with our son and daughter.

Keep your nose clean work hard and get good grades we will pay for your school. One has already graduated from college has had job for a few years living RI making 75K with paid off car and zero debt. Lots of sacrifice on her part and ours but we are proud. My son has 3 classes left will be in the same boat except he will have a business when he is done. Makes you feel good they have great chance to get a good start. The ball is in thier court to make the most of it. But they worked hard all the way up to this point and kept there focus and nose clean so it fun to watch.

That is a great price on one really nice rifle.