PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Arsenal Patches

Captain Midnight
11-29-2005, 05:14 PM
Does anyone know who is the Manufacturer for U.S. Arsenal Patches for rifle/pistol cleaning? I would like to buy a LARGE number of these and would like to get them at wholesale price. They are listed on EBay, but I want to get them from the main supplier.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Captain

StarMetal
11-29-2005, 06:24 PM
Captain Midnight

I did an extensive search of those patches. I found a few places that sell them besides Ebay. Anyways here's what I found. By blowing up and enhancing the photo's of the patch bag label they are apparently made by various companies for vendors on Ebay and other places. In other words there is NO U.S. Arsenal Patches persay. So you can just punch U.S. Arsenal Patches in your google or other search engine and buy them from whom you please.

Joe

762cavalier
11-29-2005, 08:50 PM
what about these.brownells (http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=8007&title=MIL+SPEC+GUN+CLEANING+PATCHES)They also offer a discount to C&R holders

Buckshot
11-30-2005, 03:29 AM
...........I know it doesn't answer your question but I like flannel. There is regular flannel which is only fuzzy on one side and diaper flannel which is fuzzy both sides. I think the regular flannel was about $1.98/yd and the diaper flannel was $3.89/yd. I use the diaper flannel for everything except the 22's which require the other.

It's white so stuff shows up on it well and it's very absorbant. I usually buy several yards of it and then fold it into 4 layers and use a pair of scissors I had for cutting leather. Cut it into long strips and then while holding the strip over a grocery bag they get cut into patches, which fall into the grocery bag. I sure like'em.

.................Buckshot