PDA

View Full Version : Could Use a Few Good Thoughts and Prayers for the "War Department"

tmax64
08-05-2018, 10:26 PM
Mizz Becky (my "war department") went to Canada last week to visit her oldest and the grandkids. Managed to step wrong and broke her ankle in 2-3 places. Spent most of the day Friday in an ER and finally was able to fly home to CO today. Starts a round of appts. and consults to see if they need to plate and screw things back together. Thank goodness I will be able to stay at home most of the time and help what I can. All thoughts and prayers appreciated.

tmax

Boaz
08-06-2018, 05:19 AM
Sorry to hear of her misfortune . Prayer is sent and will continue , please let us know how she is doing .

Wayne Smith
08-06-2018, 08:54 AM
Prayers for both her and the MD's making the decisions. God's wisdom and grace on all of them.

USMC87
08-06-2018, 08:58 AM
Prayers for a simple fix and pain management.

Pine Baron
08-06-2018, 09:16 AM
Prayers sent.

WRideout
08-06-2018, 09:34 PM
Father, watch over Becky, heal her in body mind and spirit, and give her and her whole family your peace.

Wayne

Houndog
08-08-2018, 09:19 PM
Prayers being offered up. May GOD heal your Wife and make her whole again.

BTW: I've called my wife "war department" the whole time we've been married! Dynamite comes in small boxes! Add a short fuse and you're there.

tmax64
08-10-2018, 02:16 PM
She's right at 5' tall and one of the few people in this world I'm skeered of. Thank God she has a fairly long fuse. Saw ortho doc wed. She's in line for a plate and screws as soon as the swelling goes down but she seems to be feeling some better. The pain medication is working fairly well for her. We've gotten several of the little problems/challenges figured out so things are improving. Thanks for all the good thoughts and prayers. They do help.

Blackwater
08-10-2018, 03:47 PM
You really don't realize how much and how often you use your feet until one goes bad on you! God bless her and her recovery. They're doing some amazing things now with feet. Modern medicine is a real wonder in many areas these days.

jcren
08-10-2018, 06:51 PM
Prayers sent

Preacher Jim
08-11-2018, 04:34 PM
Lord, we ask in your name for healing for Becky and the comfort from pain as you do thst healing. Lord you are the great healer who knitted these bones and body's together so fixing is but a touch for you.
In Jesus name we pray
Amen