PDA

View Full Version : Shout out for Dillon!

mattw
08-02-2018, 03:47 PM
I have one of the old D-Terminator 4 button digital scales. This one is really old as far as these go. I have moved it and it has been moved many times over the years and I have never re-calibrated it. Did not suspect a problem, but really felt it needed to be done. So, I called them to find out how to do it as I lost the instructions and box many years ago. Found out I needed a weight and instructions varied by model and year.

They understood that I had lost the weight over the years and still sent me 1 at no charge and offered to look it over if it gave me any issues. I had the weight in 3 days!

Awesome service! If it ever dies, they may just sell me another.

Tatume
08-02-2018, 04:00 PM
Dillon is tops in my book. Recently I upgraded one of my machines. Had a few glitches, they corrected them in a phone call, and sent spare parts to make sure I was covered.

Crash_Corrigan
08-02-2018, 04:30 PM
I have over the years pretty much gone Dillon blue for all my presses and dies. Yes they are expensive but they are trouble free and perform well. If there is an issue a phone call usually solves the problem. I want to make ammo and shoot it, not spend my time and effort to make some equipment function up to par. Their stuff just plain works!