View Full Version : Lbt

Melvin Calliham
08-02-2018, 07:58 AM
I ordered some lube from LBT , using this address:
LBT
78592 Hwy 2
MOYIE SPRINGS,ID

Is this a current address?
I have heard nothing from them, and my check has not been cashed. It has been over 2 weeks.
It has been a while since I ordered from them, just wondering if address has changed
Thanks
Melvin Calliham

JonB_in_Glencoe
08-02-2018, 11:43 AM
That is the current address.
Sometimes it takes Veral a while to get an order out, be patient.

a recent example"
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?354340-Lbt

Here is another recent example, specifically post #12
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?357019-Jacketed-Performance-with-Cast-Bullets

BHuij
08-02-2018, 12:49 PM
I mailed cash in for his Jacketed Performance book back in February and haven't heard anything from LBT since then. There seem to be a lot of people on this board who will defend him ("just be patient, he's old," etc.). I don't think it's too much to expect to send a quick email if you're going to take 5+ months to ship a paper booklet after it's paid for.

I'd be more understanding if I ordered a custom mold and he was backed up on requests. Those molds take time to make. Printing out a booklet and putting it in the mailbox should under no circumstances take 6 months. If he's printing it to begin with he must have a digital file somewhere. Emailing that to me would take even less time. I don't expect I'll ever receive my book or any response from LBT, and will not be doing business with Mr. Smith in the future.

mattw
08-02-2018, 01:01 PM
Veral has never been in a hurry, but that is way to long. I really hope he is ok... I have not ordered from him in some years, but love his moulds and lube worked out pretty well.

MT Chambers
08-02-2018, 07:01 PM
Maybe he had to wait for them to be printed, just like his molds you have to wait 'till they're ready.

tja6435
08-03-2018, 01:25 AM
I ordered and received a couple earlier this year. Pretty sure I had the molds in hand before the check had been deposited on his end.

Melvin Calliham
08-03-2018, 06:28 AM
Thanks for the responses.
I’m not in a big hurry. I was just wondering if I had the correct address when I saw that my check had not cleared the bank. Plus, sometimes the USPS is slow in delivering mail!:grin:
I mailed a letter from here in SC to TN, and it took 7 days to get there!
Melvin

Good Cheer
09-06-2018, 04:45 PM
Haven't had dealings with Veral in over twenty-twenty five years. Corresponding back and forth we got a revolver chamber lapping procedure put together using emery paper taped to a dowel rod that I used on a tight .41.
Back then he made me a fearsome small game wacker WFN 110 grainer for the Model 1892 French officers revolver.
That boolit deserves a rifle but there's always been something else needs doing.