PDA

View Full Version : My turn to ask

Goatwhiskers
07-18-2018, 11:57 PM
Well, it becomes my turn to humbly ask for prayer support from my brothers here. Making a long story short, I have those infernal rods most of the way up my back and my life has been hexx on earth pain-wise for the duration. Recently tried a different doc, he did the dye test and found that one of the screws is square on top of the sciatic nerve on the left side Gosh, no wonder! Right off my cardio said NO. I do have 2 blockages under treatment. So the good doc is looking at a minimally invasive technique to remove and replace the offending screw, which should relieve the never ending pain. Pills and TENS treatments do nothing. No date set yet, he will call me tomorrow and we'll go from there. Me and God have talked about this quite a bit already, I'm not looking to get my youth back, just relief from the pain so I can get my work done and enjoy my grandsons. Appreciate the help. GW

Boaz
07-19-2018, 05:48 AM
GW I know you have put up with this pain and trouble a long while . I know it's affected your life . This is what I have prayed for ...that a way could be found to give you relief and improve your life. I'm still praying for that but will multiply my prayers .

Wayne Smith
07-19-2018, 07:51 AM
Praying for wisdom and steady hands for the MD's.

GhostHawk
07-19-2018, 07:55 AM
On the team, winging them up as I type.

Hang in there GW.

jcren
07-19-2018, 08:01 AM
Prayers sent

Smoke4320
07-19-2018, 08:31 AM
Praying for you

USMC87
07-19-2018, 09:37 AM
Farther we come before Your high and Holy throne bringing this most pressing issue of health, We ask that You will guide and direct the surgeon and those involved to have success in their goal and to watch over GW , We ask that all glory and praise will be Yours and that we see Your mighty work in this situation. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Pine Baron
07-19-2018, 09:50 AM
Farther we come before Your high and Holy throne bringing this most pressing issue of health, We ask that You will guide and direct the surgeon and those involved to have success in their goal and to watch over GW , We ask that all glory and praise will be Yours and that we see Your mighty work in this situation. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Amen.

koehn,jim
07-19-2018, 02:45 PM
will pray for you.

GhostHawk
07-19-2018, 10:15 PM
Father we ask for your consideration and healing for our brother Goatwhisker.
I know we do not see all as you do, but any help you can give would be very much appreciated.

Thank you Lord.

Rcmaveric
07-19-2018, 11:56 PM
Good luck brother. I pray they have a fix and the skill to get you squared away and back behind the trigger.

GhostHawk
07-20-2018, 11:43 AM
Still prayin and a hopin.

Preacher Jim
07-20-2018, 12:48 PM
Praying for solution or God to heal, his way, his decision.
Amen