PDA

View Full Version : Can someone identify this bar and these bushings?

roysha
07-18-2018, 03:34 PM
I got this in a box of "stuff" and have no idea what they go to. The bushings for the smaller size are .625 OD x.990 H and the larger bushing is .750 OD by .990 H. Most appear to be homemade and are made from brass, aluminum or steel with various diameter IDs.

Hogtamer
07-18-2018, 03:41 PM
Contact gpidaho and see if they are C & H bushings he's looking for!

copdills
07-18-2018, 06:12 PM
might just be , check with gpidaho

gpidaho
07-18-2018, 07:14 PM
roysha and I have been trying to figure out just what press these might fit. If you look at the C&H press you can see the slide bar on the C&H is round not square as Roy's bar. The bushings are similar but both the O.D and height are different. Someone will come along with the answer I'm sure. I got another press on the way Friday (This is becoming a fixation LOL) I'll post some pic's when I get it cleaned up. This new one uses a more standard style of powder shot bar (Mec) It's a 20/28 Texan. Gp I would also like to thank roysha for the generous offer to send me the bushings for the price of shipping whether they fit or not. Lots of good folks here at Boolits. Gp

gpidaho
07-22-2018, 10:52 PM
Well guys, I won the Ebay bid on 19 C&H powder and shot bushings for opening bid. (cost as much as the press. LOL) Now I hope they're the right ones to fit this model of press. Ebay saga continues. Gp