PDA

View Full Version : C Sharps 1874 with a loose trigger

Edward
07-14-2018, 10:43 AM
Like the title says my (hammer) has a lot of side play but the screw is tight .Is there a shim needed or is it something else going on here ,I did send a message to Sharps but would like to get a jump on this if possible /Thanks in advance/Ed

Don McDowell
07-14-2018, 05:20 PM
You would be better off to call and talk to Pat monday morning

rfd
07-14-2018, 05:36 PM
ed, you mean hammer, right?

Edward
07-14-2018, 10:23 PM
ed, you mean hammer, right? Sure did , it just didn"t come out that way !

Don McDowell
07-14-2018, 10:38 PM
Call Pat

Edward
07-15-2018, 06:35 AM
Call Pat

That"s the plan ,but that"s not till tomorrow as I know nobody waits for me to call on a weekend at C Sharps ! Like I said I was just trying to find from one of you more experienced BP shooters if anyone had this happen and what they did about it . Not exactly a patient man and I only noticed it Friday and if it got fixed today I could be shooting again (tomorrow) ! Anyway I guess it"s not a common problem as there"s not a whole lot of opinion on it /Thanks for looking /Ed

Edward
07-15-2018, 05:31 PM
That"s the plan ,but that"s not till tomorrow as I know nobody waits for me to call on a weekend at C Sharps ! Like I said I was just trying to find from one of you more experienced BP shooters if anyone had this happen and what they did about it . Not exactly a patient man and I only noticed it Friday and if it got fixed today I could be shooting again (tomorrow) ! Anyway I guess it"s not a common problem as there"s not a whole lot of opinion on it /Thanks for looking /Ed

Guess I was wrong again ,got an email at 11:16 PM last nite from C Sharps saying no Locktite /get proper driver and tighten /shim if needed . I would call that great service and exceeded all expectations :bigsmyl2:/Ed

rfd
07-15-2018, 05:54 PM
Guess I was wrong again ,got an email at 11:16 PM last nite from C Sharps saying no Locktite /get proper driver and tighten /shim if needed . I would call that great service and exceeded all expectations :bigsmyl2:/Ed

c-sharps do aims ta pleeze. :)