PDA

View Full Version : Steve's pages website

lead-1
07-05-2018, 03:04 AM
I don't know if anyone visits Steve's pages website but if you do, are you having trouble getting on?
The last couple days I haven't been able to get the pages to open, when I click on my favorites it will go to the opening page but if I click on any links or topics it gives me a Authorization Required error code 401, is it now a password protected site or is my computer blocking the site?

abunaitoo
07-05-2018, 03:10 AM
It's working for me.
I just clicked on the "X" in the log in box.

JoeG52
07-05-2018, 06:08 AM
working for me too

RED BEAR
07-05-2018, 07:41 AM
works fine for me.

bedbugbilly
07-05-2018, 07:59 AM
Excuse my ignorance . . . what is "Steve's page"?

Nueces
07-05-2018, 08:38 AM
I don't know if anyone visits Steve's pages website but if you do, are you having trouble getting on?
The last couple days I haven't been able to get the pages to open, when I click on my favorites it will go to the opening page but if I click on any links or topics it gives me a Authorization Required error code 401, is it now a password protected site or is my computer blocking the site?

Here's something to try when that sort of annoyance occurs: find and trash your browser cookies and any other stored files associated with that site, then enter the URL manually instead of using an old link or saved address.

redhawk0
07-05-2018, 08:41 AM

http://www.stevespages.com/

redhawk

jsizemore
07-05-2018, 09:15 AM

You've missed out on the data showing the effectiveness of the Sierra 77gr MatchKings and how they work in the sandbox.

ex_isp
07-16-2018, 11:16 PM
It's working for me.
I just clicked on the "X" in the log in box.

Is this to the manuals section or just the reloading recipes?

lead-1
07-31-2018, 12:15 AM
I like the cartridge dimension section and that is about the only section I visit there. I am still blocked out and have given up, it was fun while it lasted but it was nice to grab the info on the computer and not have to go to the garage for a load book.

JBinMN
07-31-2018, 03:25 AM
Working for me.

JoeG52
07-31-2018, 06:41 AM
I get this, and it wants a login and password to get much of anything.
===
StevesPages is back! We have tightened things down and most all content now requires a username
and password. Stevespages is also now subscription based. The site has never in 20 years
supported itself through donations and it must support itself. The donation links will stay in place
though henceforth, they will be used for the subscription process. Please, contact me before making
a subscription payment and I will send you the "Terms of Service" document which defines
the only three rules and the three things required to have a subscription here.

Please be forewarned: The pages you encounter inside ARE NOT for the hit-and-run user, nor are they for the hit-and-miss user.
If you are in a hurry, then don't even bother entering. These pages contain over 24.0 gigabytes in size for over 22,872 downloadable files.

Steve Ricciardelli has passed away. RIP my friend!
This is a great loss to our community. However, his site will live on.

My name is Chris Hayes and I am honored to be a part of this project.
More on this later!
There will be more updates to load data, and some other new things!

Thin Man
07-31-2018, 08:25 AM
Steve Hayes helped me with a subscription, but I still could not get into the site. He then asked if I was using Google Chrome as my browser, and I said "yes". He responded that Google Chrome has certain safety features that prevent users from accessing the Steve's Pages data, not that they are considered subversive but it is a conflict between Google and the type of messaging format that Chris has this site using now. He suggested I download Firefox as a way to enter the site. Gonna get around to doing that, just haven't had the opportunity yet.

lead-1
08-01-2018, 02:57 AM
Thanks Tin Man, my chrome must be my problem. When a log in box comes up it won't let me register and there is no "X" to click on.