PDA

View Full Version : can i follow threads i'm involved in ?.

gavlan
06-16-2018, 06:56 PM
Hi guy's / gals.
I'm a greenhorn here with only two posts ,,, well three now and i'm curious to know if there is a way to follow the threads I posted in.
I forget stuff sometimes and a " prompt " to let me know if someone has responded to a post I am active in is possible.
I looked through the usercp but didn't see anything [ I can turn on]to alert me.
Thanks ….

MyFlatline
06-16-2018, 06:58 PM
Top right ( actually middle) of the screen is "quick links" click on that and it is the 3rd one down I believe that says subscribed.

Welcome aboard and hope that helps..

Jim

gavlan
06-16-2018, 07:14 PM
Thanks Jim but that just shows an empty folder even when I click on subscribed threads, even your reply didn't show me you replied .
I exited and came back but still showing a blank .

Omega
06-16-2018, 07:16 PM
Use thread tools, in the grey bar right above the top post.

MyFlatline
06-16-2018, 07:51 PM
Thanks Jim but that just shows an empty folder even when I click on subscribed threads, even your reply didn't show me you replied .
I exited and came back but still showing a blank .

Gee, I don't remember if I had to set anything up in my profile. This is what I use for new and subscribed posts. Will do some checking and see what I find..

bdicki
06-16-2018, 08:21 PM
Top right of the screen click on your name by the unread threads and then click my profile, you can see all the threads you posted in.

gavlan
06-16-2018, 08:37 PM
Top right of the screen click on your name by the unread threads and then click my profile, you can see all the threads you posted in.
Alright , Awesome, and a bunch of other words beginning with "A"... lol.
Got it guy's , Thanks.
I am already liking my short time here , thanks for having me here.
Later.:killingpc

Mr_Sheesh
06-17-2018, 02:17 PM
Also if you right click on your name at the top right, then pick "UserCP", that gives you a list of your PMs and those subscribed threads that have new posts in them. You are limited to 300 PMs by the way (something that it helps to know in advance.) And if you pick "Go Advanced" when replying to a post, you can subscribe to the thread as you reply, which is handy. I'm not certain how many threads you can subscribe to, I believe at least 400ish anyways.

skeettx
06-18-2018, 02:18 PM
OR
you can click on "Advance Search"
then click on "search single content type"
then enter your handle in "User name" and click "search now"
and all of your postings will show up
:)