PDA

View Full Version : Yugo M24/47 mauser stock

CopperniX
06-10-2018, 09:05 PM
Okay so here is my dilemma I have a Yugo M24/47 Mauser rifle and the stock is beyond saving and bubba'd bad. I have been looking around for either an original stock or a Yugo M48/48a stock to replace it. I have been and will continue to search the old interwebs for one I was hoping someone here may have sporterized theirs and has the stock lying around and would be willing to part with it for a little cash. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from someone with the answers.

TNsailorman
06-10-2018, 10:41 PM
Move your add to the selling and swapping and you will have a better chance of finding the stock. Also there is Numerich Parts to check out. james

CopperniX
06-10-2018, 10:43 PM
Move your add to the selling and swapping and you will have a better chance of finding the stock. Also there is Numerich Parts to check out. james
Will have to have a moderator move this since I can't and don't want to double post it. Did check Numrich's because I had to get a replacement front guard screw and some stripper clips. Stocks are out of stock.

TNsailorman
06-10-2018, 10:44 PM
I just got back from the Numerich Gun Parts site and they do have one listed for $41.95. james

CopperniX
06-10-2018, 10:50 PM
I just got back from the Numerich Gun Parts site and they do have one listed for $41.95. james
All currently out of stock.