View Full Version : Smiling

Goatwhiskers
06-09-2018, 08:50 PM
A few of you, esp Charlie, know of my painful time in the last few months. Been smiling all afternoon after reading a line by Charles Dickins: "The pain of parting is nothing compared to the joy of meeting again." GW

rancher1913
06-09-2018, 11:03 PM
good to hear.

Wayne Smith
06-10-2018, 08:07 AM
I'm glad you are re-engaging in life again. Keep it up.

buckwheatpaul
06-10-2018, 08:24 AM
GW, I am praying for a continuation of improvement in your life!

GhostHawk
06-10-2018, 08:25 AM
Me three!

USMC87
06-10-2018, 08:58 AM
GW I am thankful to hear the progress, You are on our prayer list.

Boaz
06-10-2018, 09:04 AM
GW there are many that support you here . You are in my thoughts every day .

Lord be close to GW in this time to give comfort and understanding . Strengthen him during this separation from the one he loves so much . Bring the realization that this is temporary and there are much better times coming . Thank you for preparing him with memories to sustain him and loving children to help him . Be with them all Lord . Thank you for being in their life . Amen

You are my brother in Christ GW .

Charlie

Pine Baron
06-10-2018, 09:29 AM
GW, you are in my prayers everyday (and night). Keep on keepin' on brother.

Preacher Jim
06-11-2018, 09:37 AM
GW I am praying for you. Remember you are here for a purpose and the Lord is with you as you go through this.

Blackwater
06-13-2018, 07:16 PM
GW, we can't carry the pain and troubles for you, but we can walk beside you and share it all with you, and do what we can to support you. We care, honestly. And you'll never be alone as long as this website stays up. Guaranteed. God bless you, brother.

GhostHawk
06-13-2018, 09:03 PM
Pain shared is pain divided, diminished, reduced.
Joy shared is joy multiplied, expanded, increased.

Share all you will brother GW.
Many are here ready to listen.

Goatwhiskers
06-13-2018, 09:43 PM
That's what I love about finding this place, we can share our burdens and support one another. It really helps, plus as I said a while back the power of prayer is tremendous. Nowadays I get up in the morning and immediately give thanks for a new day and ask for guidance in using it, then make up my mind to rejoice and be glad in it. Everybody should have neighbors like I have. On one side he brought over a ham yesterday that he had smoked, I shared it with my son's family. I have to say that my house is brick veneer, drove many a nail back in high school, anyway it's in need of a paint job. Other neighbor is scraping and painting the whole thing, won't let me help in any way at all. Truth is I'd be in the way, but that's not the point. He's doing the whole thing, all I pay for is the paint. I am so blessed that it's frustrating trying to give thanks upstairs, here, and next door. Thanks for the prayers, couldn't make it without 'em. GW