PDA

View Full Version : I had to grill.....

Tom W.
06-03-2018, 07:48 PM
It was only about 97* outside, easily the hottest day of the year, so I had to grill some hamburgers. I mixed some salt, pepper and minced onion into 2 lbs. of Hamburger and put them on the grill. Lori cut up an onion, and after maybe fifteen minutes we had six really good burgers. I also downed an Abita Andygator beer with mine..... We are both a bit overstuffed just now....

MyFlatline
06-03-2018, 08:41 PM
and summer has just started. Was in the 90's all day and ranged from 99 to 100% humidity off and on all day here in west central Florida. The older and fatter I get, the less I like summer...

skeettx
06-03-2018, 08:43 PM
Yes, it was 107 in Amarillo a few days ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nagantguy
06-03-2018, 09:57 PM
I’ll always know when it’s the hottest day of the year here in MI because on the work schedule that day will be a dark colored building on an ashfault parking lot! Never fails

reloader28
06-05-2018, 01:23 AM
I wanted to grill but didnt. We went up the mountain sledding instead. They finally plowed out the pass a couple days ago so we went to see. Snow was about 20feet deep and 48 degrees. Awesome day and the 4 year old grandson had a blast!! Must have been 400 skiers enjoying the day.
Today was 98 degrees at the house and a hot dry wind

Reverend Al
06-05-2018, 01:05 PM
Weather has been good here (but not blistering hot) and so I fired up our grill too and cooked some hamburgers for dinner last night. Toasted whole wheat Kaisers with potato salad and spicy Thai noodle salad on the side. Made a great meal!