PDA

View Full Version : Our pics have been set free!

BT Sniper
05-26-2018, 05:06 PM
It seems that photobucket as released our photos that have been held hostage for the last year.

Is everyone else seeing our pics/my pics posted in old threads?

Thank goodness! That was a lot of valuable pics and info posted all over the net. Hopefully they will not try anything like that again but......

Swage on!

Brian

Mauser 98K
05-26-2018, 07:38 PM

Beagle333
05-26-2018, 08:04 PM
Mine were never bothered, they always appeared as they were originally posted, but I know a LOT of informational threads were practically rendered useless without the pics.

nicholst55
05-26-2018, 08:41 PM
I deleted all mine from Photobucket. Screw them.

BlackoutBuilder
05-26-2018, 11:00 PM
It seems that photobucket as released our photos that have been held hostage for the last year.

Is everyone else seeing our pics/my pics posted in old threads?

Thank goodness! That was a lot of valuable pics and info posted all over the net. Hopefully they will not try anything like that again but......

Swage on!

Brian

Just be sure to get your pics downloaded so you have them. Photobucket burnt that bridge with me, and I wont be going back.

BlackoutBuilder
05-26-2018, 11:02 PM
Mine were never bothered, they always appeared as they were originally posted, but I know a LOT of informational threads were practically rendered useless without the pics.

I depend on those photos to learn this that and the other ting too. I had a lot of pics out thee for others to see and maybe learn something too. They have gone the way of ScrewTube.

DukeInFlorida
06-03-2018, 09:24 AM
Brian, call me about your web site development. One of the benefits is free and unlimited image hosting on your own server.

We have talked about a site for you. Now may be the time.

BlackoutBuilder
06-03-2018, 08:36 PM
That would be cool.