PDA

View Full Version : Met another member

nagantguy
05-22-2018, 09:15 PM
I had a great opportunity to meet a member of this board from TX! He was in MI to
Conduct business and we had a chance to complete our swap face to face have a good meal and talk for like 2 and a half hours! He was a real good guy, funny polite and a good Family man. I really enjoyed myself! He may or may not choose to identify himself ; he knows who he is and I hope he also had a good evening. It’s 100% that every member I’ve met or spoke to on the phone has been a first rate lady or gent!

KMac
05-22-2018, 09:46 PM
I had a great opportunity to meet a member of this board from TX! He was in MI to
Conduct business and we had a chance to complete our swap face to face have a good meal and talk for like 2 and a half hours! He was a real good guy, funny polite and a good Family man. I really enjoyed myself! He may or may not choose to identify himself ; he knows who he is and I hope he also had a good evening. It’s 100% that every member I’ve met or spoke to on the phone has been a first rate lady or gent!

Nagantguy,
I had a great time tonight shooting the breeze with you an you saved me the boredom of my hotel room.
You are actually the first member of CB I I have met in person but if the rest of the members are like you I will try to get out and meet more CB members.
Thanks for the knowledge and just taking time away from your family.
You made my trip to MI.
Thanks again.

JBinMN
05-22-2018, 09:57 PM
Nice to hear of the good times meeting up!
:)