PDA

View Full Version : RCBS great service.

koehn,jim
05-11-2018, 11:31 AM
I recently broke the stem on an RCBS x die and called to get a replacement. Thy sent it out free of charge. It is not that often that customer service is this great.

EMC45
05-11-2018, 02:48 PM
They are always good.

wizofwas
05-11-2018, 04:26 PM
I ordered some parts I needed for a RCBS press and when I asked the rep. where to send a check for the parts I was told that RCBS doesn't sell parts for their stuff. I got what I wanted a few days later free of charge. Yes it is a great company to deal with and probably the best warranty in the business.

Three44s
05-12-2018, 09:02 AM
On my one and only venture with RCBS I had to persevere a little but when I got through the second time it was all diamonds from then forward!

My need was for a tool no longer supported, the Lachmyer style bench mounted priming tool. I had bought one off a forum and it only had one of the priming Punch size assemblies with it (the seller told me upfront about that).

The first person I made contact informed me that no parts were available for that tool. I went back to the various illustrations and found that the part numbers of the punch assemblies were the same with the current bench tool. Armed with that knowledge, I recalled the company and they fixed me up .... and yes free of charge even though I offered to pay because I saw no fault of their’s in the matter.

Three44s

starnbar
05-12-2018, 10:16 AM
Been using RCBS since 1970 broke my share of decapping pins on berdan cases called them 3 times one month about the pins the fella on the phone asked me what I was reloading for, after I told him he sent me a box of 100 decap pins and 50% off a berdan primer tool///////////////////////

RED BEAR
05-12-2018, 07:46 PM
they are the best company I've ever delt with.

Lloyd Smale
05-13-2018, 08:43 AM
yup there the class act of the reloading industry!

Tatume
05-13-2018, 08:47 AM
Agree with all.