PDA

View Full Version : Payers for young family

popper
04-24-2018, 02:20 PM
Email this morning, young family in our church were in an accident coming back from a camping trip in east Texas. Dad is gone, mom is critical. 2 kids in ICU, 4 released from Sulphur Springs hospital. I know the older girl (in ICU) had requested funds for a missionary trip earlier this year.

Boaz
04-24-2018, 03:55 PM
A great tragedy . Praying for the many involved . Thank you for requesting prayer for them .

Hogdaddy
04-24-2018, 04:14 PM
Prayer sent.

Pine Baron
04-24-2018, 04:27 PM
So sorry to hear this. Prayers for all those affected.

jcren
04-24-2018, 04:43 PM
Prayers sent

slim1836
04-24-2018, 04:46 PM
Praying for the best outcome to this tragic accident, Lord help all those affected.

Slim

buckwheatpaul
04-24-2018, 06:08 PM
Father please be with this young family as they bury their husband/father and as they others continue to heal. Please be with the doctors and medical teams that are caring for the injured. Father, You are the Great Healer and only You can emotionally and physically heal the family members left behind. I pray that You heal this family. AMEN

Hickok
04-24-2018, 06:45 PM
Father please be with this young family as they bury their husband/father and as they others continue to heal. Please be with the doctors and medical teams that are caring for the injured. Father, You are the Great Healer and only You can emotionally and physically heal the family members left behind. I pray that You heal this family. AMENAnd Amen!

RED BEAR
04-24-2018, 06:46 PM
prayer sent .

Preacher Jim
04-24-2018, 07:11 PM
Lord we ask your grace and mercy be pored out upon this family as they heal from loss, healing and grief. You are the source of all the grace to deal with this.
In Jesus name we pray
Amen

popper
04-24-2018, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the prayers, they are needed. Family has 7 kids, including an infant. The dad played guitar for the choir orchestra, mom signed, I know 2 grade school boys helped me clean up after Lord's Supper many times. I don't really know them well. Wife said she saw the oldest boy Sunday so I guess he wasn't involved.

koehn,jim
04-25-2018, 07:53 AM
Prayer sent.

USMC87
04-25-2018, 03:47 PM
Heart breaking news, The Young family will be added to our prayer list.

skeettx
04-25-2018, 03:50 PM
God be with them in healing Please
Mike

Smoke4320
04-25-2018, 04:06 PM
Prayers sent

popper
04-29-2018, 05:19 PM
Update: Dad, pulling a trailer, tried to avoid pickup on the road. Lost control and rolled over in a bar ditch full of water. 10 yr old pulled 3 kids from the mess, others had to get cut out of wreckage and resuscitated. Mom passed Thurs. Teen girl is in bad shape (coma), teen boy is responding a bit (out of coma), docs are optimistic. The family had been living with grandmother (Alzheimer case) and kids were all home schooled. Long road to healing. Thanks for the prayers.

buckwheatpaul
04-30-2018, 08:27 AM
On Fox this morning it was reported that the father, mother, and their 2 month old baby has died and the great aunt is going to raise the 4 siblings that are left.....left with a lot of head injuries and broken bones.....a lot of hard therapy for those four children....my heart goes out for them.....there is a donation place on foxandfriends.com if you want and can help...please pray for this family and their brave great aunt that is taking on this daunting adventure......

Father, please take this brave aunt and guide her down the path that will allow comfort and healing for these four children. Father, please guide the physicians and the medical teams that are trying to heal these children emotionally and physically. Father, no one can replace lost parents and siblings but you can hold the hands of these devastated individuals and help them down the path of understanding, comfort, and healing. AMEN

popper
04-30-2018, 09:08 AM
Paul - different family. But they too still need our prayers. Evan family from Garland is what I'm referring to.

Blackwater
05-01-2018, 01:04 PM
Amen to Paul's post. This is the definition of the word "tragedy." However, God never lets things like this happen frivolously, and something good will come of it, whether we can see it or not right now. God works in strange and wonderful ways, His wonders to fulfill. The aunt is one wonderful person, and I pray extra prayers for her. She'll undoubtedly need them! God bless them all.

popper
05-06-2018, 02:00 PM
Update, teen boy has been taken out of ICU, girl is still in ICU. Both had the trake tube removed and the boy has spoken a bit, I've heard. Report was the Tahoe was upside down in the water for 20 min before they got all the victims out. Thanks again for prayers, they still need them.

Boaz
05-07-2018, 04:14 AM
Thank you for the report and renewing the need for prayer .

daloper
05-07-2018, 05:57 AM
Father God. We don't know the reason why something like this happens. But we do know that you are in control. We ask that you will be with this family and lay your healing hands upon them. We ask that you be with the doctors and the nurses as they provide care. Be with the extended family as they deal with this and give them peace. In the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.

popper
05-15-2018, 10:13 AM
https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/local/collin-county/young-man-becomes-parents-to-six-siblings-after-parents-killed-in-crash/287-552102417

Boaz
05-15-2018, 01:37 PM
A family torn apart . Praying for GOD to sustain and guide all involved .

Blackwater
05-16-2018, 02:15 PM
Amen. Were it not for tragedy, what would we be? Still, "understanding" things like this requires more than I have in my brain. This is when faith really comes to the fore, and we have to trust the Lord, and His perfect judgment, and not our own feelings. God bless all involved here.

clum553946
05-17-2018, 02:55 AM
Prayers sent.

popper
06-15-2018, 12:04 PM
https://www.insideedition.com/after-losing-parents-car-crash-6-texas-orphans-meet-heroes-who-saved-their-lives-44113
Video comes up in FB, not sure it works here. After seeing it, realized that the grandparents were in our SS class over 40yrs ago.

mattw
06-15-2018, 12:30 PM
OMG, this is so sad! My wife is a TBI survivor, who was also badly injured in an accident. I will be praying hard for the survivors. Broken bones are so easy to deal with for a few months, but TBI really sucks!