PDA

View Full Version : Long time no see...

DwarvenChef
04-18-2018, 12:31 AM
Howdy all, I have been all over the place since I was last here.

Culinary School and Photography school, colapsing at work and not recovering... still... And in general trying to keep moving.

I started muzzle loading again and have been digging out my old notes on what I was going to do and when... well the when part got tossed :p I started looking for old names I remembered... not that my memory is working anymore.. But I see 45Nut is still around :)

My next free funds are going for finishing my Bullet Molds selection for muzzleloaders, and I’m going to have to buy another few pigs of pure lead to get started all over again. Ugh...

Hickok
04-18-2018, 07:50 AM
Welcome back, and good to have you here again!

Outer Rondacker
04-18-2018, 07:52 AM
Welcome back.

RED BEAR
04-19-2018, 09:55 PM
Hope your better and glad your back.

Bazoo
04-19-2018, 10:18 PM
Howdy from Kentucky

lightman
04-20-2018, 08:13 AM
Welcome Back! That "collapsing at work and not recovering" sounds serious. Please pursue this and find the cause. Take care of yourself.

DwarvenChef
04-23-2018, 10:00 PM
I know alot of what it Isn’t... VA tested me for 2 years on cardiac and a year on pulminary issues... none of that... I think they gave up...

Wayne Smith
04-24-2018, 08:01 AM
Did they look neurological? The brain controls it all, to some degree. Any closed head injuries along the way?

D Crockett
04-24-2018, 08:15 AM
welcome back I know it is a hard road to go down to recovery I hope and pray that you make D Crockett

dverna
04-24-2018, 08:28 AM
At least you are "recovering" and moving forward. I know it can be difficult at times but staying positive is essential. If you are a believer, you know the Lord is with you. If you are not a believer, He is with you if you let Him.

Shopdog
04-24-2018, 09:54 PM
Shooting and food prep are a very natural "order".Best of luck with your projects.

35isit
04-26-2018, 09:27 AM
Best of luck to you. Went through the same thing for several years. Thought I was having heart attacks. Drove myself 35 miles to my doctor. Couldn't stand up. A nice lady held me until they brought me a wheelchair and they rushed me back. Doc looked me in the eye and said "you're having a stroke right now". Was hauled to hospital and after every heart and brain test imaginable. No stroke no heart attack. they sent a neurologist in to see me. Put me on meds for migraine headaches. I told him I didn't have migraines because there was no pain. He informed me you don't have to have pain to have a migraine. Been about 20 years or so on the meds, but no false heart attacks or strokes. Moral of my story. If you haven't seen a neurologist maybe you should. I had got to the point I was sick every day.