PDA

View Full Version : i don't understand

Boaz
04-12-2018, 09:43 AM
lord I don't why you have blessed me so much . I don't understand why you have given me so much . I don't think I earned or deserve the consideration you have shown me . I thank you for my life and your sacrifice to give me salvation through grace . I thank you for my children , my family and all close to me . I thank you for your help and protection . I thank you for teaching me what is real and what is false . I thank you for your love and mercy though I have failed you so many times you never gave up on me . I thank you for all I am and will be . Help me , continue to teach me to glorify you for all honor goes to you . Thank you . amen

Greg G.
04-12-2018, 11:00 AM
Amen. Well said, every minute of every day.

Pine Baron
04-12-2018, 12:01 PM
Amen, Charlie. AMEN

Char-Gar
04-12-2018, 01:05 PM
Grace is defined as undeserved favor. It is God's nature to be gracious in the extreme.

GhostHawk
04-12-2018, 09:43 PM
Amen and Amen!

It is his way Charlie. It is one of the ways that makes it so clear to see when we are following his path. The blessings start flowing and continue as long as we do.

Step foot off, and they stop.

Makes it easy to see what we are supposed to do.

You have a good heart Charlie. You do much for the Lord.

I won't say you earned it, because I don't think any of us earn salvation. But I think you have it coming. Or maybe I'm just agreeing with the Boss. :)

Keep on keeping on and let it flow.

Pine Baron
04-12-2018, 10:03 PM
Well said Ghost. Well said indeed.

USMC87
04-13-2018, 07:14 AM
Amen!

Preacher Jim
04-13-2018, 11:15 AM
God is blessing you to show others he is still doing miracles

Rug480
04-13-2018, 11:22 AM
Amen sir

Goatwhiskers
04-13-2018, 02:30 PM
Amen, Charlie. Exactly my line of thought every morning and evening. When I think back over places I've been, things I've said and done or left undone, what I deserve is a swift kick in the butt. Come to think of it, I think I've gotten a few of those. Still the blessings keep coming, and I can only say thank you Lord. GW