PDA

View Full Version : TOTW shipping Lyman GPR

Buzzard II
04-11-2018, 09:48 AM
I got an e-mail notice that TOTW has shipped my Lyman GPR flintlock, in .50 caliber. Notice shows that it's on it's way. Things are looking up.
Bob

Tatume
04-12-2018, 07:02 AM
Hope you enjoy it. Keep us posted.

Buzzard II
04-12-2018, 01:53 PM
I will. It's a kit so it will be awhile.

Boogedy_Man
04-12-2018, 02:53 PM
Good deal. Love my GPR, and all my other Lyman's too.

Black Powder Bill
04-12-2018, 10:34 PM
Hope yours is not on the recall list!!!! I had to send back two barrels tomLyman after purchasing two flinters to sell.
https://www.lymanproducts.com/recall/

Buzzard II
04-13-2018, 02:18 PM
I ordered mine on 21 Feb 2018 and it was on the list for recall. I didn't know it at the time. I ordered it from TOTW in the morning and the recall started that afternoon. My order was cancelled and I received a refund. I was rebilled and sent a different gun. I did receive another gun today 13 April 2018 and it looks good. I'm happy. The white tag on the orange Lyman box looks different from the tag on my other box. I got it and that's what matters. I hope everyone else affected with the recall gets their rifle in a timely fashion. Good shooting!
Bob

Black Powder Bill
04-13-2018, 04:49 PM
I ordered mine on 21 Feb 2018 and it was on the list for recall. I didn't know it at the time. I ordered it from TOTW in the morning and the recall started that afternoon. I did receive it today 13 April 2018 and it looks good. I'm happy. Mine is a late recall S/N if it matters. The white tag on the orange Lyman box looks different from the tag on my other box. I got it and that's what matters. I hope everyone else affected with the recall gets their rifle in a timely fashion. Good shooting!
BobBob, you mentioned " late recall" number. If the barrel serial number is in the recall range you may want to contact Lyman.

I know of another fella on a different forum. He ordered one, had it come in from track. It had be sent back for recall.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Buzzard II
04-13-2018, 06:14 PM
Bob, you mentioned " late recall" number. If the barrel serial number is in the recall range you may want to contact Lyman.

I know of another fella on a different forum. He ordered one, had it come in from track. It had be sent back for recall.

Thanks for the info. The one I got from TOTW today is NOT in the recall. I double checked with Lyman and it's a new higher number that is not in the recall range, so I'm good to go. Thanks again.
Bob

Black Powder Bill
04-13-2018, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the info. My rifle got backordered before it was shipped and they refunded my payment. I was shipped a good rifle and rebilled. I got an e-mail stating that I would get the rifle when a good one was available. This was back in Feb. Thanks again.
BobAh cool! Thanks