PDA

View Full Version : What a great board!

atlas366
04-07-2018, 07:13 PM
I just wanted to express my gratitude and sincere respect for the online community you've put together here. I've been using message boards for my firearm addiction since 1996 and this place, though I found it only recently in geological time, is in the top two. You all should be proud of yourselves

Hickok
04-07-2018, 07:15 PM
The owner, alias "No. 1", the mods, and the people we have here are the best!

Hickory
04-07-2018, 07:25 PM
I can say that the people here make it a great site.
.Just keep in mind that this site is run by benevolent dictators who will not spare the rod nor the whip in order to keep it so.
I have learned a lot since I have been here.
Just keep the water clear and the feathers smooth.

xs11jack
04-07-2018, 07:34 PM
This IS a truly great board but it is sad that so many are not!
Ole Jack

Beerd
04-08-2018, 01:08 PM
TIED for 1st Place? The other site must be pretty darn good.

JonB_in_Glencoe
04-08-2018, 01:20 PM
Atlas,
Have you started casting yet?

My guess is if you haven't, once you do start casting, your will learn quickly the REAL value of this place and it will not only be your Favorite website, it'll be your "Favorite by FAR" ...2nd place won't even be in your rear view mirror.

country gent
04-08-2018, 01:23 PM
One thing to remember This board is so good not only for the casting, reloading, gunsmithing and how tos, but also and even more so the camaraderie fellowship and support it offers to us.

No_1
04-08-2018, 03:14 PM
Glad you here Atlas and thanks for the kind words - we try hard!

Take care,
Robert

BUCKEYE BANDIT
04-08-2018, 04:36 PM
Truer Words Were Never Spoken.

One thing to remember This board is so good not only for the casting, reloading, gunsmithing and how tos, but also and even more so the camaraderie fellowship and support it offers to us.

atlas366
04-11-2018, 05:18 PM
Atlas,
Have you started casting yet?

My guess is if you haven't, once you do start casting, your will learn quickly the REAL value of this place and it will not only be your Favorite website, it'll be your "Favorite by FAR" ...2nd place won't even be in your rear view mirror.

I've dabbled, trying to figure out if it is for me. Three kids, a job, a wife, blah blah. So far this has been, as others have said, an incredible site for vast reloading knowledge and really great people. I'm here to stay regardless.