PDA

View Full Version : Scripture for the day: Hebrews 13:2

Goatwhiskers
04-06-2018, 11:19 PM
"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares." Well, my mail lady really isn't a "stranger", but she sure stood in the gap for me yesterday. Had too much mail for the box, so she brought it to the house, then sat on the porch swing while we had a long conversation. Yesterday wasn't a good day for me at first. She is a good Christian lady and we talked long about God, Jesus, and what effect they are having on me with my current problems. I told her that I know I'm certainly not the only one to walk this road, that each of us has to walk it alone in our own way, but it is a blessing to have those along the way who step up and help us through the rough parts. GW

Boaz
04-07-2018, 05:21 AM
Lord thank you for those who care . Thank you for providing reassurance and comfort through the many willing to give it through you . Thank you for those that humble themselves to share the pain of others in hard times . Thank you for your love and mercy in understanding in our time of loss . Thank you for all you do in our lives . Amen

USMC87
04-07-2018, 07:52 AM
Amen Goatwhiskers, We are praying for you.

GhostHawk
04-07-2018, 08:26 AM
Amen and Amen!

rl69
04-07-2018, 09:24 AM
Funy how a kind word can change a day
Thank you for sharing this

Pine Baron
04-07-2018, 10:34 AM
Angels are all around us, just waiting to step in and help when needed. We just have to recognize them. All Glory to God.
And Amen Boaz.