PDA

View Full Version : The boy just learned a new lesson today.

frkelly74
03-31-2018, 04:22 PM
I,E. if the water in the toilet bowl is almost up to the rim because you have plugged things up, don't flush it again. I hate the sound of water dripping on the ceiling right over where the computer is set up.

Reverend Al
03-31-2018, 04:43 PM
Now that is definitely an "Oh ****" moment ...

:-(

Hickok
03-31-2018, 05:11 PM
Yep, and the plunger is out in the garage or in the basement!!!:bigsmyl2:

RED BEAR
03-31-2018, 07:57 PM
My son at 6'7" would turn the shower head up to wash hair. At which time the water would start dripping into a room down stairs . when I questioned him about it his responds was isn't the floor sealed. Upon hearing this I explained that it was not supposed to hold an inch of water. Just have to scratch your head.

Adam20
03-31-2018, 08:14 PM
My son at 6'7" would turn the shower head up to wash hair. At which time the water would start dripping into a room down stairs . when I questioned him about it his responds was isn't the floor sealed. Upon hearing this I explained that it was not supposed to hold an inch of water. Just have to scratch your head.

I am a contractor, I have to remind customers we don’t build aquariums. You see the light bulb turn on sometimes

tinsnips
03-31-2018, 09:12 PM
Fourty years of plumbing I have seen these things way to much. You can't fix stupid!

RED BEAR
04-01-2018, 06:29 PM
Yes I have to wonder how kids will make it. It sometimes seems the more education the less common since.

Walks
04-01-2018, 06:48 PM
I have a 33yr old daughter that can't understand the concept of "courtesy flush" and uses way too much paper. Low Flow water saving toilets are for the birds. I keep a plunger next to each toilet in the house.

shdwlkr
04-04-2018, 04:17 PM
walks
Isn't that why low flow toilets were made so we would have to buy more plungers so we can keep things flowing so to speak

gwpercle
04-04-2018, 07:07 PM
Teach that boy what a plunger is and how to use it !

Low flow = takes three flushes and keep a plunger handy....biggest farce ever !

Blackwater
04-06-2018, 02:24 PM
Ahhhh, family living! Ain't it fun???

David2011
04-08-2018, 09:40 PM
Reminds me of a story I read. The beautiful people of San Francisco made low flow toilets mandatory several years ago. The sewers were designed for a bit more water to carry the waste than the new toilets provided. Predictably the results were that the city sewer lines became filled with that which was flushed and got stuck. Figuring out how to remove it was a politically challenged nightmare to satisfy the needs of the flushers and the whims of the environmentalists.