PDA

View Full Version : Plano Ammo Box Customer Service

Bayou52
03-31-2018, 09:18 AM
FYI for fellow shooters -

I like the Plano ammo boxes since they have not one but 2 tabs that keep the cover securely closed, esp in the shooting bag where things get jostled.

I recently noticed one box had a broken tab, so only one latch would hold. I did not have the receipt for the box which I estimated to be about a year old.

I contacted Plano CS and disclosed the above info, and was requested to email a pic. A few days later, a new box was delivered to the front door.

So, all in all, Plano gets an "A" for its customer service in my first and only case so far.

Bayou52

lightman
03-31-2018, 06:22 PM
Its good to hear about companies that take care of their customers.

birdadly
03-31-2018, 06:48 PM
I love those! Got a bunch at a cheap price and store my sorted brass in them! Nice to hear they have good CS. -Brad

Tom W.
03-31-2018, 07:11 PM
I just bought two @ Bass Pro last week. I've been getting MTM, but saw the two latches plus the middle hole where one "could " put a twisty tie there if needed. So I'll try them.

Arkansas Paul
03-31-2018, 07:35 PM
Definitely good to hear about companies who take CS seriously.

I prefer the ammunition boxes that are hinged, instead of the flip top style that can wear out. They're quite a bit more expensive though, so I usually just order the cheap ones from Midsouth.