PDA

View Full Version : Gonna snipe for a mold: unless you've already bid on it

piwo
09-06-2008, 11:24 PM
There's a .678 Lyman roundball mould on ebay that 5 people have bid on. If any 5 of them are you, please advise, cause otherwise I'm going sniping. I won't consciously bid against known forum members (though I unknowingly did and it bothers me).

Normally I just bought a bag of roundballs for it, but my daughter and I got drawn for a muzzleloader hunt and I gotta put the double barrel back into play. Buying those monster roundballs can get expensive and there could be some serious practicing soon, depending on if she wants to shoot the long rifle, or the shorter percussion double. Just had shoulder surgery two weeks ago so I ‘m hoping the right shoulder will be up to the thump.. Perhaps not, but hunting the first time with my daughter even if I ain’t shootin is going to be a blast.

Bidding ends Monday evening, so if your one of the 5, let me know.

piwo
09-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Counter sniper was more effective then I..... and that's OK by me. It's why I like to snipe for them at the last second. No chasing something around, I'll pay what I feel it's worth to me, and if someone value's it more, so be it.

Ordered a new one from Track of the wolf today for $12 more then the unknown quality used one...

:drinks: