PDA

View Full Version : My baby Seneca is home

quilbilly
03-30-2018, 11:53 AM
A few years ago I broke the stock of my T/C Seneca 45 on a stump while dragging a mule deer to the truck. For a while I shot it when it was fixed with duct tape (actually shot even more accurately with PRB). Last year, a friend who is a gunsmith needed some fancy maple stock blanks and I traded a couple to get the stock of the Seneca fixed. Yesterday it came come looking better than ever plus even glass bedded. Picture an old bearded curmudgeon doing the happy dance. Woo Hoo!!! Jim at Notch Pass Gunworks is quite the artist with stocks.

Walks
03-30-2018, 11:57 AM
That's great. I know what's it's like to have a good friend down. Glad he's back in action.

pietro
03-30-2018, 12:05 PM

Without a pic, it didn't happen....... :bigsmyl2:

:D

Hanshi
03-30-2018, 05:20 PM
+2 :veryconfu

quilbilly
03-30-2018, 10:37 PM
I have been saving that picture for the day my extra fancy quilt maple stock was finished and attached. The blank is from the tree I harvested and kept the best. I have the blank and was going to do it this winter then "life happened". It is still a blank in the living room. When done it will be gorgeous. Maybe next winter. In the meantime my Seneca will be hunting this fall again. "It's a good thing".