PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my dog Paladin.

clydesdalekevin
03-29-2018, 01:51 AM
ATTENTION PRAYER WARRIORS! Please pray for my 4 year old German Shepherd Paladin. He is VERY VERY sick with Valley Fever AND a severe lung infection. It is touch and go at this point. He is the sweetest boy and my best friend. Please please please pray for his full recovery. He is such a GOOD boy. My sweet little man. :cry:

Gaseous Maximus
03-29-2018, 02:29 AM
Certainly will, and all the best to you and your Buddy.

clydesdalekevin
03-29-2018, 03:32 AM
Thank you sir!!!

clum553946
03-29-2018, 04:31 AM
I hope he pulls through, he’s too young to leave yet

Dryball
03-29-2018, 04:52 AM
Best wishes and prayers

jcren
03-29-2018, 05:16 AM
Prayers sent

Boaz
03-29-2018, 05:33 AM
Will certainly ask for help to heal him . We sure do get attached to them .

6bg6ga
03-29-2018, 06:40 AM
Sir, select the very best vet money can buy. I'm sure there are some of us that wouldn't mind throwing some money into a collection for your boy. There is nothing better than the love of a German Shepherd. The wife and I have had their company the last 40 years. Rest assured that God also loves German Shepherds and God is holding your boy right now. I pray that God will return him to you and the both of you can live your lives together.

winelover
03-29-2018, 06:53 AM
Hoping for the best. Our shepherd only live 10 years, smartest dog I ever owned. Today, Bella our boxer, has surgery scheduled for removal of a couple of lumps. Vet recommended the removal, since this breed is known for tumors. They are so small that there probably wouldn't be enough to biopsy.

Winelover

Goatwhiskers
03-29-2018, 07:06 AM
You got it. Dogs can be great friends. I have 2 Corgis, a male and a female, don't know what I'm gonna do when they're gone. GW

6bg6ga
03-29-2018, 07:09 AM
Hoping for the best. Our shepherd only live 10 years, smartest dog I ever owned. Today, Bella our boxer, has surgery scheduled for removal of a couple of lumps. Vet recommended the removal, since this breed is known for tumors. They are so small that there probably wouldn't be enough to biopsy.

Winelover

I'll include Bella in my prayers also.

Unfortunately 10 years is about all one can hope for with a German Shepherd. However, in my opinion they are very good years and they are an extremely loyal playful loving breed. Never had a bad one but they are protective until they learn that certain company is allowed on their turf.

LUCKYDAWG13
03-29-2018, 07:11 AM
sent them

buckwheatpaul
03-29-2018, 07:15 AM
Father there are few animals that are more loyal than a dog. They love you unconditionally and they are always glad to see you. My dogs refuse to let me have a bad day! Father, I am asking for healing and comfort for cyldesdalekevins dog Paladin. Please allow his veterinarians to heal him through Your guidance. AMEN

Hickok
03-29-2018, 09:20 AM
Father there are few animals that are more loyal than a dog. They love you unconditionally and they are always glad to see you. My dogs refuse to let me have a bad day! Father, I am asking for healing and comfort for cyldesdalekevins dog Paladin. Please allow his veterinarians to heal him through Your guidance. AMENAnd Amen!

koehn,jim
03-29-2018, 09:42 AM
Prayer sent.

Preacher Jim
03-29-2018, 09:49 AM
Father there are few animals that are more loyal than a dog. They love you unconditionally and they are always glad to see you. My dogs refuse to let me have a bad day! Father, I am asking for healing and comfort for cyldesdalekevins dog Paladin. Please allow his veterinarians to heal him through Your guidance. AMEN copied from Paul
Amen

Goatwhiskers
03-29-2018, 10:42 AM
I believe that God sent us dogs to teach us the meaning of unconditional love. GW

fivefang
03-29-2018, 11:47 AM
Prayers & best wishes, I hope it will be well,Fivefang

clydesdalekevin
03-29-2018, 07:52 PM
Thanks everyone!!! He seems to be doing better today. His body temperature is staying normal without any NSAID medications, and his appetite is slowly returning. He ate 3 small cans of dog food so far today, and most of a breakfast sandwich. Looks like the 2 very strong antibiotics they have him on are starting to work! It is going to be a long road though, since he also has Valley Fever and there is a lot of fluid in his lungs. Kev

Hickok
03-31-2018, 05:08 PM
Come on Paladin, good fella, get better!

toallmy
03-31-2018, 05:39 PM
May the Lord bless your friend .

DCP
03-31-2018, 05:51 PM
Payers sent

clydesdalekevin
04-01-2018, 02:19 AM
He is still doing awesome! Body temp still normal. Won't eat dog food but sure loves the steak right now...lol! Thank you for your prayers!!! Kev

6bg6ga
04-01-2018, 07:20 AM
Our Blk and White female German Shepherd was a rescue from a family that bought her and her brother when they were pups. Shortly after we got her she got really sick and we took her to the vet we held in high esteem and he couldn't figure out the problem, went to the emergency dog hospital and they couldn't figure out the problem dispite thousands of dollars of tests. Meanwhile our little girl lost weight and kept getting worse. Finally my wife suggested to them that they look into the possibility of a very bad ear infection and bingo she was treated with 4 different medicines before 1 started to help. She still wouldn't eat anything. After trying everything the wife made some macaroni and cheese from scratch and got her to eat a few bites. The bites turned into a small bowel to a larger bowel to complete recovery. I told the wife her made from scratch mac and cheese saved our little girl.

I would try your son on some mac and cheese ( home made) to see if he can eat it. It might be easier to digest than steak right now. Wishing you and your son all the best for a speedy recovery.

DCP
04-01-2018, 08:05 AM
Great news

toallmy
04-01-2018, 08:48 AM
Glad to hear your buddy is feeling better .

D Crockett
04-01-2018, 04:01 PM
I am glad to here that she is doing better I hope and pray that she makes a full recovery D Crockett

Blackwater
04-03-2018, 05:47 PM
I'm late here, but dogs will always hold a very special place in my heart. I think God created them so we could know what agape love really is in this world. They love us like no other being in this world, and ask for so little, while giving us so very much. Praying for your pal's continued healing. For "dog folks," dogs are a legitimate member of the family, and I feel sorry for those who don't know the love of a really good dog. I've been so richly blessed in my time with a succession of really good ones! I could never have deserved so great a blessing, but .... I'm grateful, nevertheless.

DCP
04-03-2018, 05:53 PM
I'm late here, but dogs will always hold a very special place in my heart. I think God created them so we could know what agape love really is in this world. They love us like no other being in this world, and ask for so little, while giving us so very much. Praying for your pal's continued healing. For "dog folks," dogs are a legitimate member of the family, and I feel sorry for those who don't know the love of a really good dog. I've been so richly blessed in my time with a succession of really good ones! I could never have deserved so great a blessing, but .... I'm grateful, nevertheless.

:goodpost:

clydesdalekevin
04-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Thank you everyone SO much for your prayers for Paladin! He had his follow up X-rays today, and his lungs are clear! His white blood cell count is still high, but much lower than it was, so he will still be on antibiotics for 2 more weeks...but he gained 4 lbs!!! He is on the mend! Thank you everyone SO MUCH!!! Kev

LUCKYDAWG13
04-11-2018, 08:43 PM
That's Awesome

Boaz
04-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Good news ! Thank you !

security six
04-11-2018, 09:17 PM
Prayers, And all the best to you and your pup. We sure do love our 4 legged kids. Paladin, get well soon buddy.

Allan

6bg6ga
04-12-2018, 05:45 AM
Thank you everyone SO much for your prayers for Paladin! He had his follow up X-rays today, and his lungs are clear! His white blood cell count is still high, but much lower than it was, so he will still be on antibiotics for 2 more weeks...but he gained 4 lbs!!! He is on the mend! Thank you everyone SO MUCH!!! Kev

So glad to hear that your son is doing well. Please do keep us advised and please post a picture of your German Shepherd Son.

buckwheatpaul
04-12-2018, 06:49 AM
Kevin, I am so glad that Paladin is doing better and looks like you all have a lot of roads to drive together!

WRideout
04-12-2018, 07:05 AM
More time together is always a good thing.

Wayne