PDA

View Full Version : Lee mold handle for RCBS?

solman
03-27-2018, 10:22 AM
Hi All,
Anyone know if the Lee commercial mold handles will work on a RCBS 2 cavity mold?
Thanks

Bazoo
03-27-2018, 10:29 AM
The answer is yes and no. They will not work as purchased, but if you thin the tangs slightly to match the slot in the mould, they will then fit. I believe you'll need to drill the hole out a bit to fit the screw as well.

Beagle333
03-27-2018, 10:35 AM
Sticky:
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?154184-Lee-6-Cavity-Handle-interchange-Use-list

solman
03-27-2018, 10:54 AM
DOOH! am I bad, never thought to look in the right place or use the search properly

lightman
03-27-2018, 11:00 AM
Please post the results that you get if you go this route. I've looked at Lee handles a few times, mostly because of the big price difference. But I can't make myself leave something that I know works because of saving a few dollars. Good Luck with this!

Oh, don't beat yourself up too much about the search function! Its easy to overlook! It never hurts to revisit and review things. Sometimes new products or methods revolve.

Bazoo
03-27-2018, 01:33 PM
I have lee handles that I purchased to use with an accurate mould. Then I modified them to fit an RCBS mould I purchased. Now... If i'd started out the other way, i'd had bought RCBS handles from the get go. I still want a set of RCBS handles, but havent gotten around to it yet.