PDA

View Full Version : I Can Only Imagine.

redhawk0
03-17-2018, 04:46 PM
The movie just opened yesterday. It's the story of the lead singer for MercyMe, Bart Millard. I can not imagine living the way he did in the family he lived with. I didn't grow up that way, myself, being a preachers kid. His father was seriously abusive. And he went through a lot. The story is truly inspirational. If you get a chance to see it...and even if you don't...see it anyway....its worth the hour and 45 min.

Loved it.

redhawk

popper
03-17-2018, 04:52 PM
Saw it yesterday, good show.
Kinda like the one about Mullins a few years back.

gunshot98
03-18-2018, 10:37 AM
Yes, Me and wifey went and thought it was great. Encourage everyone to go.

EMC45
03-19-2018, 09:32 AM
Saw it yesterday with the family after church. Great movie!

nagantguy
03-19-2018, 09:52 AM
I've heard it's great. I have a life long best friend who grew up in an an abusive household, spent much of his youth living with my family or in a barn. He grew up to be a very smart very moral and hard working man and he's raised three of the smartest most well behaved children I've ever known. He said it was his duty to stop the chain of abuse and he did!!!

EMC45
03-20-2018, 09:12 AM
I've heard it's great. I have a life long best friend who grew up in an an abusive household, spent much of his youth living with my family or in a barn. He grew up to be a very smart very moral and hard working man and he's raised three of the smartest most well behaved children I've ever known. He said it was his duty to stop the chain of abuse and he did!!!

Amen and amen. I can relate.

jmort
03-20-2018, 09:36 AM
I will buy tickets in support
I may not be able to go see it now
The reviews by the people who saw the movie are maxed out positive
The professional reviewers, not so much as they are sinner men and women