PDA

View Full Version : I'll try yet another way to solicit this information

TCLouis
09-03-2008, 07:47 PM
for a fifth and final try . . .

Rick

Did you get the mold, or is it time for me to file an insurance claim with the USPS?

Alvin in AZ
09-05-2008, 04:42 PM
for a fifth and final try . . .
Rick
Did you get the mold, or is it time for me to file an insurance claim with the USPS?

Maybe you'd have more luck if you'd use the word "get" instead of that "s-word" in
the title? :/

I don't know, but I'd bet I'm not the only one on here that don't know your dangged
fancy-pants words. ;)

Alvin in AZ

missionary5155
09-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Maybe you'd have more luck if you'd use the word "get" instead of that "s-word" in
the title? :/

I don't know, but I'd bet I'm not the only one on here that don't know your dangged
fancy-pants words. ;)

Alvin in AZ

Greetings Alvin... Aint it "git" ifin wes gonna be currect ??' :)

Alvin in AZ
09-06-2008, 03:00 AM
L O L! :)

Echo
09-06-2008, 11:35 AM
I'm having nothing to do with ANY 'Solicitation' - there are some local professionals down on Miracle Mile that occasionally get nailed for it, and I don't want to get accused...

montana_charlie
09-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Did you get the mold, or is it time for me to file an insurance claim with the USPS?Maybe you'd have more luck if you'd use the word "get" instead of that "s-word" in
the title?
"Did you get the mold" sounds pretty clear to me...
CM

Alvin in AZ
09-07-2008, 07:29 PM
"Did you get the mold" sounds pretty clear to me...
CM

Yeah, sounds like TC sent someone some molds and they haven't gotten back to 'im. :/

Alvin in AZ

nighthunter
09-07-2008, 08:00 PM
Several times here when dealing with other members I have had to ask them if they received what ever it was that I shipped to them. It can be difficult to " just know " that the item was received. It should be a common corurtesy to let the person know that you have received the item. I've had mostly good dealings with other members and I for one do not want my name to show up on the deadbeats posts. Just a short message would be fine.

Nighthunter

Dennis Eugene
09-07-2008, 08:05 PM
I got nothing. Dennis

TCLouis
09-09-2008, 07:20 PM
FINALLY heard back via PM that the mold did not make it to kalifornia . . .
Danged lead sniffer at the border probably snatched it.

Now to play games with the USPS to make my insurance claim.

And to think that I started not to pay the $2.15 for the insurance.

Next time I will pay for delivery confirmation also!!