PDA

View Full Version : We prayed for a miracle....

nagantguy
03-03-2018, 03:42 PM
And we were showered with them......you all helped in the prayer circle for my brother,and he's doing incredibly well and is on a strong road to recovery without the medical world ever figuring out what was wrong with him.

So after years of trying we have a baby on the way!!!! After being told for years it wouldn't work we are ten weeks pregnant and overwhelmed with joy. Doctors told my wife she probably wouldn't be able to have children but no one in authority told us, we put it in Gods hands and when it was His chosen time and his chosen circumstances it happened!!!!!

My oldest daughter is of course excited as can be and is doing well in school and life; she has the mind of someone three times her age and the heart of a saint!

To round things out after six years of trying my sister,who's everyone's favorite person is having another baby and she's exactly 2 weeks behind us,her baby is coming somewhere right around my birthday! We all are very close and live very close to each other,think my brother is the farthest away at about 7 miles.

So we asked for His hand to deliver healing and strength to my brother and we received a bounty of Miracles !

Preacher Jim
03-03-2018, 03:51 PM
Praise God.

Pine Baron
03-03-2018, 06:24 PM
I'm overjoyed at God's blessings for you and yours. Praise God indeed.

Boaz
03-03-2018, 06:30 PM
I'm glad to hear the good news . Thank you !

retread
03-03-2018, 06:40 PM
News like that makes my day. Thanks for sharing with us. God Bless you and your family.

slim1836
03-03-2018, 06:43 PM
Congrats, the power of prayer is a wonderful thing.

Slim

USMC87
03-03-2018, 07:47 PM
Praise God for His Blessings and mercy!

jmort
03-03-2018, 07:49 PM
Love to hear a good report
What a blessing

Markopolo
03-03-2018, 07:49 PM
Prayer works!!!! Praise God

buckwheatpaul
03-03-2018, 07:50 PM
nagantguy, congrats.....God is good and great! Take care of those ladies.....

nagantguy
03-09-2018, 12:43 PM
So not only my wife and my sister but our good cousin as well; all within a few weeks of each other and all live close !!!! The next generation or our little clan is looking bright! Thank you all for the kind word and prayers!!!!!

GhostHawk
03-09-2018, 10:31 PM
Simply awesome!

Praise the Lord.

country gent
03-09-2018, 11:06 PM
Makes the sun shine a little brighter and gives a whole new outlook on life. Congarts.

nagantguy
03-11-2018, 05:29 PM
I'll have 3 more kids to pass on knowledge and traditions to, a large clan to look after them, love them discipline them, teach them the Good Book, how to hunt fish fight work part and show mercy and treat others justly! I hope I m up for the task!

Goatwhiskers
03-14-2018, 11:36 AM
This thread takes me to my box of "happy memories". Wife and I wanted children, both healthy, but nope, nada. Turned it over to the Lord. Had considered adoption and been accepted by the Edna Gladney Home in Ft. Worth, figured that was His plan. Nope, came the day when my wife said she might be pg, I told her you are and it's a boy. How the heck do you know? told her He had told me in that still small voice. Dunno why. At the appointed time Sean greeted the world. Three years later his sister Olivia came along. Both have grown up and I'm very proud of borth of them, son gave us two fine grandsons, daughter fixing to marry a fine man. We have been well blessed. His ways are a mystery. GW

nagantguy
03-15-2018, 11:23 AM
We were looking into and thinking king adoption as well, lots of kids need a home with love and trust and faith and discipline and encouragement and good nutritional food and dinner table conversation and silly traditions. Our story is similar to yours and thank you for sharing it! We are at the doctors now waiting to go back and hear our babies heart beat!