PDA

View Full Version : 311407 Mod. has landed

Char-Gar
11-23-2005, 04:23 PM
UPS delivered 69 molds from Lee this afternoon. I opened on of the boxes and pulled the first mold my hand hit. It certainly "looks" like what we ordered with no obvious visual screw ups.

I have a slew of family arriving this afternoon for Thanksgiving, so I wont get to cast some bullets until early next week. I want to make certain the molds are a reasonable version of the specs we sent. If there is a major problem, I can send the molds back in bulk rather than having 63 people send them back one at a time. I guess this is part of the Honcho job description.

I was very specific in my letter to Lee that we would not accept deviation from the specs and that note was reflected on the invoice that came with the molds, so we have them by the cajones if the molds are out of spec.

If all is well, I will start the mailing next week. I have the labels printed and ready to go. I will try and get ten to twenty per day in the mail.

I will post again on this thread next week to let you know the results of the test casts and the start of shipping. So far ..so good!

Mel-4857
11-23-2005, 04:30 PM
Great !! Another toy to play with after Christmas. Mel

MT Gianni
11-23-2005, 07:06 PM
Thanks for honcho'ing this. It has been a busy deal and I hope the molds run true to specs,Gianni.

Buckshot
11-24-2005, 04:24 AM
.............Great news! I'm really excited about this mould and can't wait to see what it can do.

..............Buckshot

bart55
11-26-2005, 06:28 AM
Thanks for all the work on ramroding the deal, can not wait to try it out,just finished cleaning some ww , so I am ready thanks Bart

Newtire
11-26-2005, 11:12 AM
Thanks from me too Chargar for putting in all the time ya did. Will be a cool thing to have a mould like this one.