PDA

View Full Version : It's gonna be a great day!

Goatwhiskers
02-19-2018, 10:15 AM
How do I know? Well, I can't look unto the hills, we plumb ain't got any in this part of the world. I was walking thru the house with my coffee and looked toward the east and the rising sun of a new day and was overcome by the knowledge of God in my life. My aches and pains, trouble walking, and possible heart trouble are of no consequence in the grand scheme of things. All that is important is to know that my life has been blessed and all I have to try to do is that which is required of me in the book of Micah. GW

Have a blessed day!

Boaz
02-19-2018, 12:13 PM
Thank you for your confirmation that our Lord is with us , I agree .

D Crockett
02-19-2018, 12:24 PM
I woke up this morning made a cup of coffee. put a bunch of brass on the tumbler. came in and fed my squirrel. and then sat down at the computer desk and here I am I have work to do and the sun is shinning what more could I ask for. yes the Lord has blessed me to D Crockett

Pine Baron
02-19-2018, 08:45 PM
GW, my heart is glad for your blessing of peace. I thank God for the blessings He has allowed and pray that His will be done. Amen

Preacher Jim
02-20-2018, 10:45 AM
Every day I wake up and am able stand I thank God. When I can't stand I thank God because I know He is going to take care of everything and use someone else today. Face it we thank God for everything because without Him we are in trouble plenty.