PDA

View Full Version : White Label Lubes Carnauba Blue

RAK2018
02-09-2018, 05:24 PM
I just want to give 5 stars to LsStuff White Label Lube Lars45. I called to ask a few questions and Glenn's wife said that Glenn is on a hunting trip. I left my phone number and sure enough Glenn called me to answer my questions. Now that's what I call customer service and yes he's hunting. So my questions were answered and i'm going with his suggestions and giving Carnauba Blue a try. It's going to be a little while as i'm just getting started with casting boolits.

knifemaker
02-11-2018, 12:48 AM
I use White Label BAC and 2500 for both rifle, 45-70, and several pistol calibers and never a problem using his lubes. He will steer you right and his lubes are so reasonable in price, I do not bother trying to make my own lube.

rockrat
02-12-2018, 09:04 PM
My experience with the Blue lube has been that the stuff is great!

Oklahoma Rebel
02-19-2018, 04:39 PM
do any of you use the blue in magnum revolvers ( esp.44 mag)? I am using my moly lube, because I made a lot, and I don't have a lot of money, but it is leaving grey residue in the barrel, wwhich I at first thought was leading, anyways, I have only about 50 or so shots through the barrel of my new super Blackhawk bisley hunter, do you think as the barrel breaks in, this will improve? I would be inclined to think that as the barrel smooths out with use, there would be less for that grey residue to stick to? maybe I am wrong though.

white eagle
02-19-2018, 04:52 PM
I use it in 44 mag and 475 Linebaugh
good stuff

Tazman1602
02-19-2018, 04:55 PM
do any of you use the blue in magnum revolvers ( esp.44 mag)? I am using my moly lube, because I made a lot, and I don't have a lot of money, but it is leaving grey residue in the barrel, wwhich I at first thought was leading, anyways, I have only about 50 or so shots through the barrel of my new super Blackhawk bisley hunter, do you think as the barrel breaks in, this will improve? I would be inclined to think that as the barrel smooths out with use, there would be less for that grey residue to stick to? maybe I am wrong though.

Dude I changed from Rooster red zambini to LSLubes carnuba red years ago and I've never looked back. Quality people and a great product. I've even tried their liquid alox (I hate alox, way too messy) and if works great also. Their red is all I use in my big bore rifles now.

I also use it in my 44 mags and 357 just because I still have a bunch, never tried blue but if they say it will work IT WILL!

Art

Oklahoma Rebel
02-19-2018, 08:50 PM
so the carnuba red isn't too hard for revolver velocities of 1200-1300fps? I suppose it doesn't make a difference, since I do not have a lube heater, and cant afford one, I will probably go with the blue once I use up my messy moly lube ( which I have like 4lbs of)lol

lead chucker
02-22-2018, 11:57 PM
I have wasted so much money trying to make my own lube i could have a life time supply of 2500+ which i have been using in every thing. When it runs out im going to try the blue. I hear its not as tacky as 2500+ and i like the color. It will also give you a better visual on how well the lubersizer is filling the lube groove. 2500 is a little translucent, it has worked for me.

Oklahoma Rebel
02-25-2018, 06:38 PM
yes, it's weird, but color is important to me, it has to be red, blue, or green! I would not take a nice shiny boolit that I am proud of casting and putting an ugly brown lube on it! lol, I am going to order a pound of the blue today or tomorrow, my moly lube is just to dirty, and I have a feeling it might not be getting the best accuracy out of my revolver that I could be getting.

lar45
02-27-2018, 01:06 AM
yes, it's weird, but color is important to me, it has to be red, blue, or green! I would not take a nice shiny boolit that I am proud of casting and putting an ugly brown lube on it! lol, I am going to order a pound of the blue today or tomorrow, my moly lube is just to dirty, and I have a feeling it might not be getting the best accuracy out of my revolver that I could be getting.

We can do custom colors if you want. I have Red, Blue, Green, and Orange.
A pound is not too hard to do with 2500, it's already a light color, so it takes just a few drops to turn it into what you want.

03fatboy
02-28-2018, 02:31 PM
Just ordered 10 sticks of the blue Tuesday. Cleaned out my lube sizer and can't wait to try it.
I have around 5 to 600 to size and lube.
Really nice and helpful people answered all my questions.

Oklahoma Rebel
02-28-2018, 04:04 PM
LAR, IS THAT WHAT YOU RECOMMEND FOR MY 44 MAGNUM LOADS OF 21grs of 296 under a 275 gr keith, or would carn. blue be ok too?

Adam20
02-28-2018, 09:29 PM
I use blue in my 44 mag loads with about the same load with no issues

lar45
03-01-2018, 12:55 AM
LAR, IS THAT WHAT YOU RECOMMEND FOR MY 44 MAGNUM LOADS OF 21grs of 296 under a 275 gr keith, or would carn. blue be ok too?

Either one would work very well. I have used both in everything from 38 special to 500S&W with equally good results. If you're going to be shooting at an indoor range, then maybe go with the Carnauba Blue. The 2500+ does have some Alox in it and can sometimes smoke just a little.
I have Carnauba Blue on the shelf, and I'm running 2500+ right now, so it would not be any problem to pull off a pound and add some Green or what ever you want.

mtnman31
03-03-2018, 10:45 AM
I make my own black powder lube but use his products for everything else. I am not sure what you are looking to reload for, but I have great success with Carnauba Red in just about everything bigger/faster than standard pistol loads.