PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request

Boaz
02-05-2018, 09:24 AM
I have been having chest pain on and off for about 2 weeks . Been steady yesterday and last night , didn't get any sleep . I'm at the shop but my son is coming in on his day off . I'm going to the emergency room , if you can mention me in your prayers . Thank you .

USMC87
02-05-2018, 09:34 AM
Our heavenly Father our dear brother Charlie is in need of Your comfort and guidance as he faces what seems to be health trouble. We ask that You will keep Charlie safe and give him a Doctor who will be quick to aid him and give him the treatment needed. Father we are all so weak and needy and know that without You we are nothing, Our being exists in You and You alone. May You Look upon Charlie in his time of distress. Amen.

square butte
02-05-2018, 09:39 AM
Amen and prayers sent up for you

jcren
02-05-2018, 09:40 AM
Prayers sent.

Pine Baron
02-05-2018, 09:55 AM
Our heavenly Father our dear brother Charlie is in need of Your comfort and guidance as he faces what seems to be health trouble. We ask that You will keep Charlie safe and give him a Doctor who will be quick to aid him and give him the treatment needed. Father we are all so weak and needy and know that without You we are nothing, Our being exists in You and You alone. May You Look upon Charlie in his time of distress. Amen.

Amen.

jmort
02-05-2018, 09:59 AM
Praying for you
For a full restoration of your health

Hogtamer
02-05-2018, 10:13 AM
Go now! with our prayers...

Rizzo
02-05-2018, 02:17 PM
This^
Amen

Preacher Jim
02-05-2018, 02:28 PM
Lord protect and heal my brother Charlie. You have all authority on heaven and earth and are the only source of healing. Lord pore your grace and mercy on a stubborn child who we need here to lift up Jesus name.
In Jesus name we pray
Amen

buckwheatpaul
02-05-2018, 04:31 PM
Just got off the phone with Charlie....the ticker is good...his chest pains are related to a lung infection. He still needs our prayers but if he does what the doctors tell him to due....he can be difficult in that area...he will be fine with time and meds.....God bless Charlie and hold him in the palms of his hands....AMEN......Paul

georgerkahn
02-05-2018, 04:42 PM
YOU AND YOURS HAVE SURELY BEEN ADDED TO OUR PRAYERS!!! Many times, in my short tenure om this forum, I have read of your good wishes for others; it seems very fitting, at the least, that request for His intervention be to you, in your time of need. (Not knowing your symptoms, and wishing nothing but the best for you, I understand that Gall Bladder attacks very much resemble heart attacks. Regardless, I am most happy you're getting it checked out, and -- if it was me -- I'd already have taken three regular (not coated) aspirins!)
BEST!
geo

Preacher Jim
02-05-2018, 04:46 PM
Paul , you , me and Charlie have a horrible habit of ignoring doctors let's all pray this time Charlie minds his doctor and takes care of himself. My Bible says test not the Lord your God. When the Lord is using that doctor and we ignore him who are we really ignoring?

toot
02-05-2018, 05:06 PM
SEE PRAYERS DO WORK AND HEAL. GOD BLESS you CHARLIE.

koehn,jim
02-05-2018, 05:28 PM
Prayers sent, for every bodies sake please do as the Doctor says.

Boaz
02-05-2018, 06:14 PM
I'm back , I'm good . I'm not going to bore you with all the details but 3 or so weeks ago came up with pneumonia . Got bad enough I went to the doctor . Got steroids , doxycycline and a couple others . I take 5 'regular' medications a day . Back doctor had put me on 300 mg of gabapentin 3 times a day . Got to hurtin bad in 3 or 4 days with black stool, went back to my doctor last Tuesday and they added levofloxacin .

Was hurtin real bad all weekend , no sleep . Went to open the shop this morning and knew I wouldn't make the day . Hospital ran ekg , x rays several tests . Diagnoses was taking too much different medication and had acid reflux , lungs are partially deflated and unable to expand with the walls of my lungs infected . They redid my medicine .

I'm ok , probably take a few days to get right but am better . I thank all who gave prayer , our Lord is the creator of all life and the great physician . Not even a sparrow falls but that he does not know . I appreciate all my friends here more than they know .

Thank you
Charlie

Hogtamer
02-05-2018, 06:17 PM
Amen!

Artful
02-05-2018, 06:35 PM
Thank you lord for watching over your flock here - Praying for your return to good health soon

lead-1
02-05-2018, 06:35 PM
Continuing prayers.

USMC87
02-05-2018, 06:48 PM
Amen Charlie, God is good all the time.

skeettx
02-05-2018, 06:51 PM
God be praised
GET WELL!!

Wayne Smith
02-05-2018, 08:16 PM
Prayers for Charlie's lungs and for his ability to rest and recuperate. Charlie, pay attention to that last word! Recuperate means let the body heal, don't try to push it.

buckwheatpaul
02-05-2018, 08:37 PM
Paul , you , me and Charlie have a horrible habit of ignoring doctors let's all pray this time Charlie minds his doctor and takes care of himself. My Bible says test not the Lord your God. When the Lord is using that doctor and we ignore him who are we really ignoring?

AMEN Jim!

castalott
02-05-2018, 08:49 PM
Be well, my Brother... Dale

GhostHawk
02-05-2018, 10:45 PM
Hey Charlie! Your too important to too many people. Need to start taking care of yourself.

Quit pushing so hard, get yourself healed up. I bet you never really got that pneumonia kicked.

I be praying for you like the others.

Go SLOW for a couple of weeks, get yourself well.

Pine Baron
02-06-2018, 10:00 AM
I agree with all the others and add my prayer for your recovery. Please, please take it easy Charlie.

w5pv
02-06-2018, 10:04 AM
Prayers sent,get well soon

big bore 99
02-06-2018, 10:20 AM
Prayers sent.