PDA

View Full Version : RCBS Primer Catcher

tchepone
02-03-2018, 01:51 PM
Does anyone know of someone with a 3D printer who is making primer catchers for the old (pre 1975) RCBS Rock Chucker press?

I am looking for something to which I can attach a plastic tube so the primers could be diverted into a jug on the floor - like my Dillons.

I see a lot of them for the newer RCBS presses but haven't found anything for the older models.
Maybe something like the green plastic shell that came with them but having an extension to which a 1/2" plastic tube could be attached.

I use that press for depriming with the Lee Universal die to remove primers prior to cleaning the brass.
I do not prime brass on that press and have removed the RCBS priming arm so there would be no concern for interference with it. Just so long as the catcher does not interfere with access to the shell holder. Thank you!!

Big Tom
02-03-2018, 01:59 PM
I sent you a pm with some more information.

Hardcast416taylor
02-03-2018, 03:50 PM
[QUOTE=Big Tom;4279776]I sent you a pm with some more information.

213306[/QUOT I`d also like some info on getting a catcher like this for my Pre-75 RC press..Robert

tchepone
02-03-2018, 08:11 PM
Anyone looking for the same item as me, please contact Big Tom. He responded to me very quickly and he has the exact item I was looking for. I ordered one immediately, very easy and quick. His website details the product very well, with photo's. Tchepone

TNsailorman
02-03-2018, 08:14 PM
I have ordered from Big Tom twice and I can attest to his prompt delivery and both my primer catchers work as advertised. james

Big Tom
02-03-2018, 11:16 PM
I learned that it was not o.k. to share the link here (sorry about that) and you can now find more information in the "Vendor Sponsor" section of the forum - look for "Primercatcher (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/forumdisplay.php?287-Primercatcher)"