PDA

View Full Version : WTS: T-Max II Turret Press by Lyman

Virginia John
01-19-2018, 07:36 PM
I have a 6 hole Lyman T-Max II press that I was using as a dedicated press for a caliber that I no longer load. It is complete with 2 sm primer tubes and 2 lg primer tubes, large and small primer arms and miscellaneous spare parts. It has had little use and good care. I think $160 TYD is a good price ( this is heavy). Pictures coming as soon as I learn how to operate my new phone. Respond with I'll take it and follow that with a PM. Thanks, John

Turret Presses
Turret presses have multiple die stations. The advantage is that a reloader can place a case into the shell holder and fully load it, by rotating each die into position. This speeds up loading and is a method sometimes favored by handgun cartridge reloaders.

Turret presses also allow the reloader who loads cases by the preferred batch method (performing the same operation on all of the cases to be loaded before moving on to the next step) to set up all the dies and leave them in position on the press. This eliminates the need to repeatedly remove and replace dies. Lyman's improved and versatile Turret presses allows smooth indexing while maintaining rock solid turret support. SPF - RedneckRob

Virginia John
01-21-2018, 09:55 AM
Sunday Bump

pull the trigger
01-21-2018, 12:39 PM
This is a good deal. Wish I had the money

Virginia John
01-24-2018, 03:20 PM
Any interest?

pull the trigger
01-24-2018, 04:11 PM
Any trades?

RedneckRob
01-26-2018, 03:18 AM
If you don't have a deal with ptt, I'll take it.

Virginia John
01-26-2018, 10:14 AM
You are the first to say "I'll take it". PM responded to.

Virginia John
01-30-2018, 10:51 AM
Sold, please close