PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request

Wayne Smith
01-01-2018, 10:26 AM
I don't usually ask, I struggle with pride. However, I started the new year (last night) with pain strongly suggestive of another kidney stone - located there and coming and going. I also have some sacral joint pain radiating down the outside of my left leg. Last night I could barely walk. This morning I have taken a Norco and two Naproxan Sodium - and that is managing the pain for now.

The first time I had a kidney stone I ended up in the ER with Dilaudid in my IV before the pain was managed. About a week later I passed the stone. Last time I saw my MD and she ordered a CAT scan - but it passed before the scan was scheduled.

Given this history I am planning to manage the pain with appropriate available medication. Only if it goes beyond this will I think about the ER.

Plenty of water, some vinegar in it, and time and prayer are what I need.

Thank you for your prayers.

nidrab
01-01-2018, 10:31 AM
Praying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boaz
01-01-2018, 10:34 AM
Praying for recovery Wayne . GOD bless .

Pine Baron
01-01-2018, 10:38 AM
Prayers sent for healing. Please go see your doc, it may not be what you think it is.

GhostHawk
01-01-2018, 10:41 AM
Lord please be with Wayne in this time of trial.
If it be thy will Lord heal him, comfort him, remove his pain.
I know your eye is on the smallest sparrow Lord, and I know you care.

Send him your healing love, and the Holy Spirit.

In the name of God the Father Almighty, his son our Lord Jesus the Christ, and the Holy Spirit, amen.

buckwheatpaul
01-01-2018, 12:02 PM
Wayne, I have had the same problem and brother....you do have my prayer for comfort, erasing of pain, healing and a happy 2018!

Father, please be with Wayne as he goes through the kidney stone problem. Please grant him comfort and easy the terrible pain associated with it. Father, please guide the physicians that treat Wayne and guide them to a solution that will resolve this issue for him. Lastly, please walk with Wayne and grant him peace. AMEN

jcren
01-01-2018, 02:42 PM
Prayers sent.

smoked turkey
01-01-2018, 02:59 PM
Wayne, I totally understand about being hesitant to ask for prayer. I guess that pride sometimes causes our reluctance to ask for prayer on certain issues, but I also think that we men are just somewhat this way. That is not to say it is good to be this way, but that is just something we men need to work on. So thank you for asking. I will pray for wisdom for you to do the right thing until you either pass the blooming thing or decide to go see a doctor. Given your history, I think you have a pretty good idea what the problem is likely to be.
Dear Lord: I am coming to you today on behalf of Wayne and his pain. Lord please ease his pain and give him wisdom to deal with this situation. I ask that your healing hand would be on him and bring him through this just like you have done in the past. Thank you and I praise you for another year to get to know you and to know more about you than we have in the past. Amen.

daloper
01-02-2018, 07:15 AM
Amen to all above.

Thundarstick
01-02-2018, 07:22 AM
Prayers sent

Hickok
01-02-2018, 08:19 AM
Prayers for recovery and easing of pain.

Wayne Smith
01-02-2018, 08:39 AM
As the pain meds wore off I did not have to renew them yesterday. Slept well last night, and only a twinge to remind me this AM. Of to work with a Norco in my pocket.

GhostHawk
01-02-2018, 09:20 AM
Awesome!

Good news is good to hear. Glory be to God in the Highest.

Thank you Lord.

Boaz
01-02-2018, 09:42 AM
Glad to hear it Wayne , be easy on yourself brother .

USMC87
01-02-2018, 10:30 AM
Wayne, I am happy to hear God has lessened your pain and know we are praying for you.

koehn,jim
01-03-2018, 10:08 AM
Prayer sent

Wayne Smith
01-04-2018, 08:35 AM
Did well yesterday. Don't know if I passed it yet, but still drinking (Coffee at the moment). Soon will have to get out and shovel some of the white stuff that is falling on us - "the Blizzard of 2018"! yet. I haven't seen visibility posted at less than 1/2 mile, so technically an exaggeration (to be a blizzard max. 1/4mi. visibility is required). Screens are plastered with heavy wet snow, so can't actually see much yet.