PDA

View Full Version : Me giving Glory and Thanks To Jesus

nagantguy
12-30-2017, 10:59 AM
So after another 5 day stint in the hospital and losing about a 1/3 of his body weight and being treated for 2 different conditions that he Doesn't have my brother may have turned the corner on his own healing,especially the mental/spiritual aspect!!!!!!
With an army praying for him and and one acupuncture technician whom I think was Gods instrument the depression has left,the pain subsided,the digestion working,the mind clear the cheeks rosy the eyes Bright!!!! The smile genuine and the jokes quick!!!
So modern medicine has ruled out about 20 things it's not,nothing as to what it is /was that was afflicting him so badly. The acupuncture doctor is a Chinese Christian whom escaped the bamboo curtain with nothing but his family and a Bible. Whether or not acupuncture itself helped with I know it does,the man whom without knowing my brother said "first thing we have to do is treat this depression and lift this blackness off of you before anything else will work".
We prayed for healing we prayed for my brother to be strong and God sent us an instrument;we just have to be smart enough to listen as going to that clinic was a last ditch effort on our part and he only went because of our fathers urging!!

Thank you Jesus !

Thanks to all my family !
Thanks to my castboolit family!

Boaz
12-30-2017, 11:03 AM
I'm really glad he is better ! Praying for a quick recovery and better times ahead . Thank you for this great news .

Hickok
12-30-2017, 11:09 AM
Praise the Lord for His grace and mercy!

CastingFool
12-30-2017, 01:27 PM
Glad to hear your brother is doing better. Prayer works!

Pine Baron
12-30-2017, 01:43 PM
God works in mysterious ways. Thank you Jesus. Prayers continue.

buckwheatpaul
12-30-2017, 06:11 PM
nagantguy, It does sound like your brother has in deed turned the corner ... attitude and prayer and good doctors have combined to raise your brother from sickness to a bright path of healing.... like you siad...."Thank you Jesus!" is the basis for his improvement in mind and body...AMEN

GhostHawk
12-30-2017, 10:54 PM
Good news is good to hear. Praise the LORD!

Bzcraig
12-31-2017, 12:04 AM
Sure can't deny the Lord had His hand in this!

USMC87
12-31-2017, 11:16 AM
Still holding you all up in prayer, Praise God for what great things He has done.