PDA

View Full Version : CCI #11's- Attention Wal-Mart shoppers

Gtek
12-23-2017, 05:49 PM
Hopefully last suicide run of the season today for the "Boss", I swung through area to see what Muzzle stuff left and reduced and scored!!!! Only eight packs but at $2.50 each I figured they should come with me, a fellow may want to stroll his if in area.

Beagle333
12-23-2017, 05:53 PM
Congrats! Our WalMart stopped selling guns and powders right after that stupid Sheryl Crow song years ago.

mooman76
12-23-2017, 06:18 PM
Ours started selling guns again but none in town sell anything ML. Maybe some day because some actually have a small selection or reloading supplies now.

7 Ring
12-23-2017, 07:36 PM
Good find! I recently found CCI # 11 caps on sale at Scheel's for $3.99 each and jumped on several hundred of them. At $2.50 a tin, I would have picked up at least $20 worth.

Rick N Bama
12-23-2017, 07:49 PM
From our 2 Walmart Stores I wound up with 6 cans of #11s at $2.50ea. I was hoping to score a couple powder measures and flasks, but those had already sold out, maybe next year.

webfoot10
12-23-2017, 09:27 PM
So what kind of flasks are you looking for? I got a few laying around in the garage along with
a bunch of nipples for muzzle loading guns. And I make powder measures and short starters.
Used to sell at the blackpowder shoots till I got too old. But still have a lot of leftovers.

Rick N Bama
12-24-2017, 10:07 PM
So what kind of flasks are you looking for? I got a few laying around in the garage along with
a bunch of nipples for muzzle loading guns. And I make powder measures and short starters.
Used to sell at the blackpowder shoots till I got too old. But still have a lot of leftovers.

I think it's the CVA brand that Walmart sells. I saw on another board that they were being cleared out at something like $3.50ea for the Flasks. I was going to buy a couple to go in my BP shooting boxes as I have one for each caliber. Same thing with the measures. Our stores here didn't have any at all in stock. If I remember right the Flasks sell for around $12.50ea. I don't remember about the measures.