PDA

View Full Version : Santa paid an early visit to my house!

poppy42
12-22-2017, 02:28 AM
I wanted to take a minute to tell everyone about the early visit the the large fellow in the red suit made to my house today! You see I am the very happy recipient of the rcbs 505 scale that dsh1106 gave away! Not only did dsh1106 send me the scale, he included a powder trickier, some 9mm cases, some 30.06 cases, 30 cal. Sierra bullets, and a few 9mm tc cast bullets! Anyone who doubts the existence of Santa needs to to look no further than the members of this forum! The generosity of my fellow forum members is overwhelming to say the least! The members of this forum are some of the finest folks on the internet! I don’t know what else I can say except Santa dsh1106 you have certainly made my Christmas a lot Merrier! For that, I thank you very much. I sincerely hope, that by the next holiday season I will be in better position to brighten a fellow forum members holiday. For right now I would like to wish everyone a very happy holidays! And a very special thanks to everyone that has provided me with advice, support, and a helping hand this past year!

WFO2
12-22-2017, 08:59 AM
He is a standup guy for sure .

JBinMN
12-22-2017, 11:59 AM
Very Cool!
:)

Merry Christmas!
:)

dsh1106
12-23-2017, 09:14 AM
Merry Christmas Poppy!!!